What Would Your Player Notes Say?

I think this could be an interesting exercise in examining your own poker game and although I fully expect a variety of non serious answers, I would be interested to hear your real thoughts too.If you could read someone elses online notes that they have written about you after playing with you for awhile what would they say?This plays into the whole theory of poker question of your table image and what do they think you have.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cash game--loose- aggresive, not afraid to lose buy-in at any moment..possibly a little insane...tourney-- solid- tight...a rock...then almost aggresive to a bi-polar level when sitting on the big-stack...

Plays a ton of hands.Very laggy in positionPlays a ton of handsGets a little too attached to drawsPlays a ton of handsIn NL games is NOT gonna get broke holding just a pair.Plays a ton of handsDefends blinds VERY LIBERALLY Plays a ton of hands

"razz luckbox donk that always chases his hands, do not bluff on late streets, calling station"or at least thats pretty much what they tell me in chat every day as I take their money.in sngs:"solid player that doesn't play many hands and isn't going to make many stone cold bluffs, plays tight early on and then loosens up his play with lots of small raises late, come over the top of his small raises on the bubble if you have big enough stack to force him out"

Incapable of defending blinds, regardless of the levelFolds like a tent to almost any bet that is half or more than the potSuper weak-tight and complains about getting outdrawn because of itWill always price you inSucker/calling station for bets that are less than half the pot...wait a second! Most of you guys are joking!

Fairly methodical playerWill raise and call with almost any hand pre-flop when the situation warrantsTakes stabs at potsWill give it up when faced with a large re-raise, if without a premium handDecent player, who can feel out opponents, and won't hesitate to risk it all on a personal gut feeling.....right or wrong lol

Agressive animal. Never enters a pot without raising, no matter what he has or how many limpers were ahead of him. Will continuation bet all the way to the river. Just call all the way and you will take his stack. Will build a huge stack in most tourneys and lose large chunks of it in one hand because of this. But be careful because he can be sneaky.

Psycho who bets any pot he thinks is up for grabs. Just raise him because he never has anything.Will call small bets with almost anything, but runs like the chicken he is when a big bet is made.

Limit Cash: Plays by the book preflop, passive post flop, expecially on river Won’t play past the turn w/o odds or a decent made hand. Never bluffsSTT’s: appears weak tight early on. Raise him on turn, or donk the flop, he folds. His confidence with short stack play seems to feed his rather passive earlygame approach. Probably sux at MTT”s. Late game, very aggressive. Understands bubble play pretty well. Harldy never makes a move with air post flop. Will push semi bluffs hard however. Overbets monsters and semi bluffs. Will check TP vs bet monkeys a lot. Open limps liberally when blinds low at loose/passvie tables. Always makes it to the bubble. Somehow.

Limit Cash: Plays by the book preflop, passive post flop, expecially on river Won’t play past the turn w/o odds or a decent made hand. Never bluffsSTT’s: appears weak tight early on. Raise him on turn, or donk the flop, he folds. His confidence with short stack play seems to feed his rather passive earlygame approach. Probably sux at MTT”s. Late game, very aggressive. Understands bubble play pretty well. Harldy never makes a move with air post flop. Will push semi bluffs hard however. Overbets monsters and semi bluffs. Will check TP vs bet monkeys a lot. Open limps liberally when blinds low at loose/passvie tables. Always makes it to the bubble. Somehow.
That guy must have been tracking you for months to get notes that detailed.I change my game up so frequently that the notes on me will probably be a random mix of the following:Weak-tightPsychoOveraggressiveDonkLAGPushbotPlays every handCalls any raiseNever calls raisesFolds SB to BBMakes small raises preflopTrapsNever trapsc/bets every timenever c/betsBluffs frequentlyNever bluffs