Ivey Vs. Jdags

*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $137,997 | Rake $0.50 Board: [As Jd Kh Ks Td]Seat 1: Phil Ivey (big blind) showed [Ad Ah] and lost with a full house, Aces full of KingsSeat 2: John DAgostino (small blind) showed [Kd Kc] and won ($137,996.50) with four of a kind, Kings
Fulltilt really puts it to their players. No wonder no one plays there.

I believe there was a bigger pot with an equal suckout. in one of those prima games...it was Ram Vaswani vs. ?....Ram had the nut flush with a gutterball straight flush draw...opponent had just turned quads....they got it in...and the good ole one outer came on the river for a near 200k pot.ONLINE POKER IS RIGGED! lol

Wow Dags had pocket Kings, Ivey had Pocket Aces, both hit trips on the flop. Got it all in the middle, Dags hit quads on the turn!
I am surprised anyone is shocked by this in an online poker game.These type of action hands where no one can get away from them are more the norm then the exception IMO.
I am surprised anyone is shocked by this in an online poker game.These type of action hands where no one can get away from them are more the norm then the exception IMO.
Yeah, Full Tilt wanted to screw over Ivey so they could get JDag's 50 cents in rake.
Yes, online poker is broccoli...blah blah blah...
Yeah, Full Tilt wanted to screw over Ivey so they could get JDag's 50 cents in rake.
Lol. I can just imagine Howard Lederer watching that happen with a manic grin on his face. Possibly even saying 'excellent' in a Mr Burns-esque tone.