I Bluffed Doyle Brunson With 72os, And Its On Video!

Guest UFO_626

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

me and doyle were heads up in a WSOP match up, and I made the legendary doyle brunson fold a set of kings, with just 72os. check it out:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciaQP0yVbaM
Worst video ever...The announcer said that doyle had a "pair" of kings on the flop, when he really had a set...Just made it that much more--> :club:

That was gayer than watching two men have butt-sex for infinite hours while being bukkakeyed on by an army of bearded Russian hooligans.You're the type of person that thinks that's funny enough to post in a public forum. Words escape me. You are unbelievably hopeless; a bad, worthless person devoid of any true spirit, of any true humor. With the presence of people like you in MY world, life becomes even more of a struggle. But you must be commended for providing for me a face to which I can attach that mental image of the unbearable, mind-numbing consciousness that inhabits the majority of people that I come into contact with.To conclude, you're a piece of shit and your video is embarrassing, even if you are only 15 years old.

Why would doyle keep calling and then just fold? Thats just some really weird play on his part.
The fact that you are analyzing the play in this waste of bandwith puts you on a lower level then the OP, which I honestly never thought was possible.You guys really have to be kidding me.
The fact that you are analyzing the play in this waste of bandwith puts you on a lower level then the OP, which I honestly never thought was possible.You guys really have to be kidding me.
Maybe he was being, uhh... sarcastic. On a side note, I went back and watched the entire video just to see how gay it really was... and 'Doyle' supposedly got bluffed and folded the absolute nuts on a 1K dollar bet into a, I dunno, 15K dollar pot. Thus, making the video 'hella gay'
Maybe he was being, uhh... sarcastic. On a side note, I went back and watched the entire video just to see how gay it really was... and 'Doyle' supposedly got bluffed and folded the absolute nuts on a 1K dollar bet into a, I dunno, 15K dollar pot. Thus, making the video 'hella gay'
The fact that you are defending him makes you the new down syndome king.Quit the internet.
The fact that you didnt get the sarcasm makes you, uhh.... a retard.
This is the last I will respond to this worthless piece of shit.You are not funny. You talking about the problems in the video is like telling a burn victim that he's got a pimple. The fact that you incessantly use "uhhh..." in all your responses makes you look like a retarded junior high student trying to fit in by picking on someone else, therefor shifting the attention off of your down's syndrome, or ADHD.I got the "sarcasm", it was awful and pointless, much like you're membership to this forum. Go away.Don't bother with a long winded, sobbing, angry response. Just hang your head and leave.

The judges are lining up their scores for best flame/sarcastic comeback on the internet. Let's go to the judges

The fact that you are defending him makes you the new down syndome king.Quit the internet.
America: 9.7France: 9.8England: 10(Oh! a perfect ten from the english judge! Unbelievable!)East Germany: 5.6(Ouch, that score will hurt Cardwarfare)Mexico: 9.6All in all, not a bad score for Cardwarfare, we'll have to see how the East German Judge scores Hawk for his comeback.
The fact that you didnt get the sarcasm makes you, uhh.... a retard.end of discussion.quit life.
America: 9.5(ouch, a low score from the American Judge, we'll have to see what develops)France:9.8England:9.3(Hawk's only hope is for a full point or better from the East German judge)East Germany: 5.3No need to see Mexico's score as Cardwarfare has locked up this event! Congratulations to Cardwarfare as America has locked up the Gold!

I thought that video was hilarious, but then again I was reading the comments to this thread as I was listening to the Yogi like voice. I think this has to become a thread that is bumped every couple of months because its one of the funnier threads in awhile.

me and doyle were heads up in a WSOP match up, and I made the legendary doyle brunson fold a set of kings, with just 72os. check it out:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciaQP0yVbaM
Nice video OP. I lol'd.
i think my iq just dropped 25 points
I didn't think IQ's could be negative...?

here's a real joke in this video...on the video page I noticed this:Honors: 1 showHonors for This Video#95 - Most Viewed (Today) - ComedyYou gotta be kidding me...