Who's On Your Ignore List?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only have one.Welcome to your control panelManage your ignored usersThis section allows you to set up your ignored users list.When you add a user to your ignore list, any posts they make will be masked until you specify that you wish to read them. You may not be able to ignore users if they are in a member group which doesn't allow them to be added.Name Group Posts digitalmonkey Members 8423 Remove

I only have one.Welcome to your control panelManage your ignored usersThis section allows you to set up your ignored users list.When you add a user to your ignore list, any posts they make will be masked until you specify that you wish to read them. You may not be able to ignore users if they are in a member group which doesn't allow them to be added.Name Group Posts digitalmonkey Members 8423 Remove
Nice try, but I know you just added me.
Nice try, but I know you just added me.
Seeing that my first line was in response to what you said.... you are correct. I actually want to have sex with you quite frequently.

Iz gots one big un im minezWelcome to your control panel Manage your ignored usersThis section allows you to set up your ignored users list.When you add a user to your ignore list, any posts they make will be masked until you specify that you wish to read them. You may not be able to ignore users if they are in a member group which doesn't allow them to be added.Name Group Posts Ester Members 6 Remove Cen sumbody pleze tell mez how ta block dat dam avematar she done has???Iz cen steel see at

I kent see you Fred SanferdYou have chosen to ignore all posts from: Fred Sanford. · View this post · Un-ignore Fred SanfordYou ole fish-eyed fool

ajs510 Lolli speedz99 Ron_Mexico turd ferguson Hobbes Habs Fan Bizzle zimmer4141 Ouch-8s RhinestoneCowboy andibear Timdog1010 Randy ReedmissIdaho kers2 renaedawn MisterB dms26 mk tyfgine CardWarfare ShakeZuma strategy Naked_Cowboy keith crime Whiskey16LadyGrey rocketpoker828 therrinn Theraflu JBradburn6 Napa_Don leftygolfer joball33 lvpro Smacciemac Royal_Tour Shimmering Wang dEv~ gobears SBriand insanoDrawingDeadInDMKDawgCometh ricker Vick12 loogie gdaddy84 Governator Mrs. Hobbes BunkerWeiss jeff_536 Oneeydjaq NortonFan dna4everDOGTrustno1 Dub2131 WKTSWAY

ajs510 Lolli speedz99 Ron_Mexico turd ferguson Hobbes Habs Fan Bizzle zimmer4141 Ouch-8s RhinestoneCowboy andibear Timdog1010 Randy ReedmissIdaho kers2 renaedawn MisterB dms26 mk tyfgine CardWarfare ShakeZuma strategy Naked_Cowboy keith crime Whiskey16LadyGrey rocketpoker828 therrinn Theraflu JBradburn6 Napa_Don leftygolfer joball33 lvpro Smacciemac Royal_Tour Shimmering Wang dEv~ gobears SBriand insanoDrawingDeadInDMKDawgCometh ricker Vick12 loogie gdaddy84 Governator Mrs. Hobbes BunkerWeiss jeff_536 Oneeydjaq NortonFan dna4everDOGTrustno1 Dub2131 WKTSWAY
FU
Anyone else honored to be on this list?? I know I am