Ultimate Blackjack

What the hell is this nonsense? Who bought this idea? What is Antonio doing there? Is it a requirement that they act like morons and dress like freak shows? It's also seems like all of their commercials are for their web betting site? what the hell is elimination blackjack? UGH

What the hell is this nonsense? Who bought this idea? What is Antonio doing there? Is it a requirement that they act like morons and dress like freak shows? It's also seems like all of their commercials are for their web betting site? what the hell is elimination blackjack? UGH
BlackJack= The Devil, ask anyone. That is all.
  • 3 weeks later...
Elimination tournament blackjack is actually fairly interesting I think. It's against the other players so it's a strategy game as opposed to a -EV house game.
Agreed. I just downloaded and deposited Ultimate Bet so I could try it out. I'm addicted to these sit n go tournaments!

someone bought me a subscription to all-in magazine as a gift and they had a whole section on this. Eceveryone from Ultimate bet including Helmuth, Jennifer Tilly, Antonio, and whoever else they sponsor is going to be taking part in these and they are gong to start having live tournamenntsall of these ppl http://ultimatebet.com/team-ub/ supposedly will play bj now for UB

just dled ub to try it for play money and its funidk what its like to for real money though where the ppl play seriosley

just dled ub to try it for play money and its funidk what its like to for real money though where the ppl play seriosley
I've just been playing 5 dollar games, and the competition ranges from very good to very poor. If you get 4 or 5 decent players (there are 7 players in a sitngo), it makes for a really fun and interesting game! God I've wasted like 4 hours playing this already today.
I've just been playing 5 dollar games, and the competition ranges from very good to very poor. If you get 4 or 5 decent players (there are 7 players in a sitngo), it makes for a really fun and interesting game! God I've wasted like 4 hours playing this already today.
are u up?

Blackjack owned me for about 2000 dollarsJust when I thought I had a winning strategy, BAM, lose 10 hands in a row, start tilting, YES TILTING IN BLACKJACK, before you know it, you have lost a lot**** ULTIMATE BET AND THEIR STUPID MULTIPLAYER BLACKJACK

Yeah I'm up 22 bucks. I have 1 win, a bunch of 2nds. Have only lost twice, but should have lost more...got lucky facing elimination a few times.
nicesucks to u ppl who got owned by BJ