PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)MP ($227.90)CO ($288.55)Button ($25.35)SB ($279.95)Hero ($276.75)UTG ($372.50)Preflop: Hero is BB with 8 :D , 8 :D . UTG calls $2, MP raises to $12, CO calls $12, 2 folds, Hero calls $10, UTG calls $10.Flop: ($49) 6 :) , 7 :D , 8 :club:(4 players)Hero bets how much?

Hero bets $30 and prays he gets raised so he can push.I think betting anymore is too strong. We have an insanely strong hand, and I want action, most notably from MP2.
senerio:we bet 30, MP calls 30, CO calls 30Pot=137turn is 2c, we bet?turn is 7c we bet?turn is 5s we bet?
senerio:we bet 30, MP calls 30, CO calls 30Pot=137turn is 2c, we bet?turn is 7c we bet?turn is 5s we bet?
depends on the read of your opponent but, 2c = pot sized bet, maybe more 7c = somewhere around 1/2 - 2/3 of the pot5s = check (even though we have a good hand, this is a very scary board and we want to keep the pot as small as we can. If our opponent flopped a set he/she will likely check as well)
depends on the read of your opponent but, 2c = pot sized bet, maybe more 7c = somewhere around 1/2 - 2/3 of the pot5s = check (even though we have a good hand, this is a very scary board and we want to keep the pot as small as we can. If our opponent flopped a set he/she will likely check as well)
QFT.Although i tend to bet closer to 2/3rds if we fill up, I don't want it to appear as if I bet weaker when I'm strong, etc, that way when I bet strong when I'm weak, I'm not gonna get picked off.I'm still getting raised on the flop though and pushing... :club:

If you lead, bet around $30-$35 and hope someone raises w an overpair.If one or two just call, one has a draw and the other guy has an overpair and is "caught" on his hand, most likely.Depending on the turn, should depend on how much you bet, but I'm still going to lead as I can't expect to get a bet from two callers, unless you know they are aggressive enough to bet when checked to.Sparing a one card str8 coming, I'd still lead for atleast 65% of the pot.I think the only other option you have, since this is a MWP, is to go for a check/raise..but I'd only do that if like utg bets, and you get a few callers...then you are just protecting...if say UTG bets and then the rest fold, I "might" just call and hope a turn bricks and he hangs himself...but honestly i'd almost everytime lead or check/raise here...check/calling is just asking for an action killer turn a fair amount of the time.basically, get as much money in on the flop as possible, cause most will drop on the turn, unless you are crushed by a str8 already.- Jordan

nobody likes betting half the pot on the flop?
I really dont like betting half the pot ever....though i would look to c/r here...if he has an over pair hes gonna have a heck of a time getting away from it