Poker Tracker/poker Office Huds

I finally decided to purchase a game tracker tool. I went with Poker Office becuase the HUD is included whereas Poker Tracker's Hud is an add-on.Anyway, what do you folks display on the HUDs? Right Now I have VPiP/Preflop Raise %/Aggr Factor Total (PF)/Att To Steal Blinds %.Do you have different HUDs for differnt games, ie SnG's, Mtt's, Ring Games, etc?This tool is incredible. Really looking forward to learning how to use it effectively.

Do you have the HUD and just not use it? If so, why?
I never used HUD.After using GT+ for awhile (another On Table Stat thing) HUD was tough to get used to. Well, I"m lazy and dont' like change, not that it was tough. And, I thought GT+ was givng me enough info. I never got into the idea of looking up how often someone has c/r the turn over 135 hands to determine whether or not my TPTK was good enough to call down with in a 10BB pot. Nothing wrong with it.
I finally decided to purchase a game tracker tool. I went with Poker Office becuase the HUD is included whereas Poker Tracker's Hud is an add-on.Anyway, what do you folks display on the HUDs? Right Now I have VPiP/Preflop Raise %/Aggr Factor Total (PF)/Att To Steal Blinds %.Do you have different HUDs for differnt games, ie SnG's, Mtt's, Ring Games, etc?This tool is incredible. Really looking forward to learning how to use it effectively.
I think you should add Continuation bet% and #Hands (to know how much to trust the stats), especially if you're playing NL. I like the Flop - Turn% and Turn - River% as well, it gives you an idea of how often your continuation bets will be successful. Many others like WTSD% (went to show down%). Well, that's some ideas. I'll probably think of something else later.
  • 2 weeks later...
Do you have different HUDs for differnt games, ie SnG's, Mtt's, Ring Games, etc?
I've been using Poker Office to track my SNG's for a while now and at first I din't use the HUD much because the stats was a bit misleading when the table got short. Now it's possible to filter the statistics on the number of players still in the SNG so the HUD is very useful in SNG's too.
That is the most confusing graphic I have ever seen.Party table, different skin, Stars cards... wtf
I have a table mod for Party, their tables have too much clutter and make it hard to multi-table. The cards is not from Stars. Stars stole this mod from "waffle" who made it a long time ago.
I have a table mod for Party, their tables have too much clutter and make it hard to multi-table. The cards is not from Stars. Stars stole this mod from "waffle" who made it a long time ago.
What is a table mod and how do you do it? Your pp table looks very nice

This is how I arrange my PAHUD: I use the combined stats option.1: VPIP/PREFLOP RAISE/CONTINUATION BET/CONTINUATION BET TURN2: FLOP AGG/TURN AGG/RIVER AGG/TOTAL AGG3: FOLD TO FLOP BET/FOLD TO TURN BET/FOLD TO RIVER BET/TOTAL HANDS4: WENT TO SHOWDOWN/WON AT SHOWDOWNI'm sure you can figure out why I use each and how I use them for EV calculations.If your looking for table mods, go to overcards.com and look in the wiki section. The mods basically replace the party table image with the selected one.

I have tried both GT and Pokeroffice, to me PO blows it away by a mile, just not to many sites supported for it.. Plus the fact it shows mucked cards now, saves time for me anyways.