Jackass 2

I find Jackass to be irresponsible. And when I say "irresponsible," I mean "unentertaining." I don't know why people liked that show, but I can't wait 'til one of them die, but we have to pretend that it's tragic. I can't wait to see Gideon Yago on there all serious, telling us that Steve-O passed away while tying his penis to transcontinental bus. Everyone will want to make fun of it, but a handful of morons will inflate their smug little egos by taking the "moral high ground," forcing us to morn them quietly, snickering uncontrollably allthewhile.

I find Jackass to be irresponsible. And when I say "irresponsible," I mean "unentertaining." I don't know why people liked that show, but I can't wait 'til one of them die, but we have to pretend that it's tragic. I can't wait to see Gideon Yago on there all serious, telling us that Steve-O passed away while tying his penis to transcontinental bus. Everyone will want to make fun of it, but a handful of morons will inflate their smug little egos by taking the "moral high ground," forcing us to morn them quietly, snickering uncontrollably allthewhile.
ya, but I bet they get chicks though.
are you tyring to tell me you wouldnt be entertained by watching a guy get paid 200 cash to eat a peice of a "horse patty"haha just kidding... that part almost made me have to leave

it'll be a tragedy when one of them dies? I'm pretty sure there were jokes about Steve Irwin within hours of his death, and he is far more likeable, beneficial, and less retarded than these guys.When one of them dies we'll all say "oh that's too bad, but it was only a matter of time."I don't see how watching people do ridiculous, dangerous things is not interesting/funny. If they weren't getting rich off of it, it'd be sad, but since they are, i don't have any moral qualms about watching it.Qualms is almost as fun to type as it is to say.Qualms. Qualms.

I don't see how watching people do ridiculous, dangerous things is not interesting/funny. If they weren't getting rich off of it, it'd be sad, but since they are, i don't have any moral qualms about watching it.Qualms is almost as fun to type as it is to say.Qualms. Qualms.
i agree with you, most of the time i dont like watching people hurt them selves on purpose... for example, when a skateboarder smashes his balls on a steel rail,thats not funny to me... but if johnny knoxville (sp?) wants to blindfold himself and get into a bullring with an angry bull... i think thats pretty funny....trust me, if you go see the movie u will laugh
Jackass 3?
it'll be a tragedy when one of them dies? I'm pretty sure there were jokes about Steve Irwin within hours of his death, and he is far more likeable, beneficial, and less retarded than these guys.When one of them dies we'll all say "oh that's too bad, but it was only a matter of time."I don't see how watching people do ridiculous, dangerous things is not interesting/funny. If they weren't getting rich off of it, it'd be sad, but since they are, i don't have any moral qualms about watching it.Qualms is almost as fun to type as it is to say.Qualms. Qualms.
Qualms.Damn, you're right.

I hope to go to this movie within the next few days. I think it's funny when people hurt themselves. I've been at college three weeks, and i've seen 7 people on bicycles fall down. I laughed every time. I can't wait until it snows and people try to trudge through it.

I cant phucking stand Steve-O, i am not a fan of johnny knoxville, He phuckin ruins every movie he is in, and in turn ruins my movie experience.and Bam?, wel Bam is a just a plain old jackasss himself, which is fitting for his role in the movie. But hes a big doosh phuck also

I cant phucking stand Steve-O, i am not a fan of johnny knoxville, He phuckin ruins every movie he is in, and in turn ruins my movie experience.and Bam?, wel Bam is a just a plain old jackasss himself, which is fitting for his role in the movie. But hes a big doosh phuck also
go sleep with your roommate's girlfriend

just saw it and it was amazing. considering that they are all famous (especiall knoxville) they all put it out on the line. you have to respect knoxville for what he did in this movie, he is very famous and he went back to his roots with all this risk taking. bravo johnny!

when i went to it, a couple of people working at the movie theatre came in. they checked everybodys ticket and eventually had to kick out like 5 kids because they weren't old enough so they bought a differnent ticket and snuck it.

From SNL:Gene Shalit is Horatio SanzGene Shalit: Hello, Jimmy! First, let me say this. Jackass: The Movie is a jackass of a movie! Hey, hey, you, you, get the jackass off of my screen! Don't jack-ask me again, Michael Jack-ackson! Put away your shiny glove! This thriller is a dud! Billie Jean is not my lover, she's just a girl who thinks that Jackass: The Movie isn't worth saying, "Mama say, Mama sa, Mama kusa!"Jimmy Fallon: Crazy.Gene Shalit: Jimmy!Jimmy Fallon: What?Gene Shalit: Get the jackass out of your trunk and change the tire and drive your car away from this movie!Jimmy Fallon: I am so lost, I mean, what on earth are you . . .Gene Shalit: Jimmy! A little ditty about Jackass and I end, to an American movie doing the worst it can as a movie!

it will be great. the difference between this jackass and the other movie/tv show is that back then, not many people knew who they were so most of the pranks were against the public. now the pranks are against each other which i find a lot more funny because they want their revenge. jackass 3 will also be pranks against each other so it should be great (if they make one)