Does Anyone Remember When There Were Way More Donkeys Playing Online?

I remember it was around december about 3 or 4 years ago when Pacific first started their nl tables. I would sit down at their 0.5/1 nl table buy in for $100 and people would be easy pickings. I could sit down with 100 bucks and up to 300 or 400 easy in a few hours. One time I even had just over 1K. It was similar to playing live games back then. Now, tables are full of better players and nits and really the most you can ever get up to is maybe 200 or 300 and very few people play extremely poorly. Those were the good old days when the fishing was good. PS. quadaces you -------, don't even bother replying with one of your smartass negative remarks. If you don't like my posts don't read them and don't respond.

I played pacific when you could only 1-table and the HIGHEST game was 1/2 NL. I cleared a grand at that table in about 2 hours, then did the same thing a few days later. It was pretty damn sweet. I should've stayed there but i'm an idiot, I went for other bonuses cuz I thought all the sites would be like that.

I think you're correct. There are few fewer fish. People are starting to value hands correctly I think is the biggest change.You can still sit down at a table and run your buy-in up to 4-8x, just have to mix up your play now, or go on a huge rush.

I played pacific when you could only 1-table and the HIGHEST game was 1/2 NL. I cleared a grand at that table in about 2 hours, then did the same thing a few days later. It was pretty damn sweet. I should've stayed there but i'm an idiot, I went for other bonuses cuz I thought all the sites would be like that.
yah, me 2. I went from 50 bucks to over 4k in one week, people were just giving away money. Stopped playing for a while cause my wife was getting on my case, regretted it though, they were juicy times.

Agreed. I loved pacific back in the day. Too bad their software was garbage and Dise stole me away from them. Been a while since I've played on Dise too, Stars is the place to be (at least for me) now.

Agreed. I loved pacific back in the day. Too bad their software was garbage and Dise stole me away from them. Been a while since I've played on Dise too, Stars is the place to be (at least for me) now.
their software was crap. I remember moving to Party and thinking 3 tabling was awesome. Now you can virtually open as many as you can handle.
I remember it was around december about 3 or 4 years ago when Pacific first started their nl tables. I would sit down at their 0.5/1 nl table buy in for $100 and people would be easy pickings. I could sit down with 100 bucks and up to 300 or 400 easy in a few hours. One time I even had just over 1K. It was similar to playing live games back then. Now, tables are full of better players and nits and really the most you can ever get up to is maybe 200 or 300 and very few people play extremely poorly. Those were the good old days when the fishing was good. PS. quadaces you -------, don't even bother replying with one of your smartass negative remarks. If you don't like my posts don't read them and don't respond.
no because you are a fish but you dont realize it :club:

I find it interesting that you picked pacific specifically. I started playing pacific in Jan '05 when I turned 'pro'. My first deposit in was $200 and I made a profit of $10K in Jan. Over the next three months I cleared out another $25K. Lately, I've still been making money, but I haven't had a big month like those all year (at least not on any internet site). I too have found the players have become overall slightly better at poker, but there are still fish everywhere. There is nothing better than sitting down in a 5 person $200 SNG, sharkscoping everyone, and finding every single person at the table has lost money and often some have lost 10-20K. I don't really think players have become THAT much better, I just think as a whole they have become slightly more experienced. To be more succesful today you need to take very detailed notes on how players play and use that to give you the big advantage back that we had two+ years ago.

:club: LMFAO :D LIKE THEY SAY IN ROUNDERS IF YOU CANT SPOT THE FISH THEN IT MUST BE YOU! :D

yea I played on planet poker a while ago, paid for my college drug habbits with that.I don't think the play has gotten a lot better preflop. but I don't know about post flop. I mean No limit section still gets people that think pushing in with open ended straight flush is EV-.

Get a life faggot. You didn't even say the quote right. Idiot.
You have anger issues. Try marijuana.EDIT: Disclaimer - Drugs are bad. You shouldn't do drugs. If you do them, you're bad, because drugs are bad, mkay? It's a bad thing to do drugs, so don't be bad by doing drugs, mkay? That'd be bad, because drugs are bad, mkay?
yea I played on planet poker a while ago, paid for my college drug habbits with that.I don't think the play has gotten a lot better preflop. but I don't know about post flop. I mean No limit section still gets people that think pushing in with open ended straight flush is EV-.
Under what name?
You have anger issues. Try marijuana.EDIT: Disclaimer - Drugs are bad. You shouldn't do drugs. If you do them, you're bad, because drugs are bad, mkay? It's a bad thing to do drugs, so don't be bad by doing drugs, mkay? That'd be bad, because drugs are bad, mkay?
Mkay... No, seriously though, that quadaces guy is a prime candidate for being the president in the Douchbaggery oval ofice. He probably now is the doucehbaggery prsesident of FCP. He knows nothing about poker, yet continues to troll around here and post ignorant/unpleasant/uninformative replies. Just saying.
Mkay... No, seriously though, that quadaces guy is a prime candidate for being the president in the Douchbaggery oval ofice. He probably now is the doucehbaggery prsesident of FCP. He knows nothing about poker, yet continues to troll around here and post ignorant/unpleasant/uninformative replies. Just saying.
In an unrelated subject, you have a lot of posts in a short amount of time.
Are you kidding me!!!! The players are horrible. You just need to practice table selection via certain software that I can't mention bc it's considered spam.