Why do you think I took all my money out of pokerroom. The ONLY thing I liked about it was it SNG structure. The blinds went up depending on how many hands were played, which made it so people had to push when it got down to 4-5 handed. Then they changed it to where blinds went up every 8 mins(they said it would speed the SNGs up) but it did the reverse. When it got down to 4-5 handed it didn't matter how many hands were played, they only went up every 8 mins so you had 8 mins to sit back and wait for a hand. And it's almost impossible to knock a Short stack out in 4th place on pokerroom.I use to crush those SNGs but I never adapated well to the new structure(basically cause I was enraged on how much time this dang SNG was taking) and always got 4th because people would sit around and sit around and wait for a hand and push and I'd call with my a9(which was good in the old structure) but was horrible in these.

Just did my 4-table of the $6.50 turbos again for the third time in a row. Again, got two first places and one second. You should really give it a try Hanguk. Got all four done within a half-hr, maybe 45-minutes and I'm profiting about $40 each time.So far with this plan I've played 12 $6.50 turbo SNG's on stars.1sts - (6)2nds - (3)3rds - (1)

Just did my 4-table of the $6.50 turbos again for the third time in a row. Again, got two first places and one second. You should really give it a try Hanguk. Got all four done within a half-hr, maybe 45-minutes and I'm profiting about $40 each time.So far with this plan I've played 12 $6.50 turbo SNG's on stars.1sts - (6)2nds - (3)3rds - (1)
Damn, not bad. Run good much?

Ok had to post this. Just recently finished a $20 9 man sng on Stars. It got down to 4 ppl in 8min. This is the quickest sng I have ever played. I busted on the bubble when the massive chipleader outdraws my top two pair with a river set. When I busted in 4th, it was 14 minutes in. That is insane...

Ok had to post this. Just recently finished a $20 9 man sng on Stars. It got down to 4 ppl in 8min. This is the quickest sng I have ever played. I busted on the bubble when the massive chipleader outdraws my top two pair with a river set. When I busted in 4th, it was 14 minutes in. That is insane...
Ouch, tought beat. But damn, that was a fast SNG. I once played a 9-man $11 SNG at Full Tilt and we were down to the cash, top 3, in 15 minutes. It was weird, I busted 2 of the guys too. And I got second! WOOT WOOT!
Ouch, tought beat. But damn, that was a fast SNG. I once played a 9-man $11 SNG at Full Tilt and we were down to the cash, top 3, in 15 minutes. It was weird, I busted 2 of the guys too. And I got second! WOOT WOOT!
Yeah it really sucked. When we were 4 handed in 8 minutes, I had about 3k, chip leader had like 7.5 and shortstacks had like 1300 and 1500.
Yeah it really sucked. When we were 4 handed in 8 minutes, I had about 3k, chip leader had like 7.5 and shortstacks had like 1300 and 1500.
See, now I have donked off guaranteed 3rd's like that too, but that's usually because I play bad or too aggro. I think in your case you just got coolered in the face. Oh well, get'm next time.
See, now I have donked off guaranteed 3rd's like that too, but that's usually because I play bad or too aggro. I think in your case you just got coolered in the face. Oh well, get'm next time.
Yup basically not trying to share a bad beat story. I just thought of this thread once we lost 5 ppl in 8 minutes. Oh and ya I also donk off guranteed 3rds when I try and get fancy, playing way too LAG.