Wcoop Event #9 - $530 Plhe

That guy Roothlus is down to the final 3 tables again. That dude is pretty sick.
yea sick is an understatement for someone who only today won a USPC seat, FT'd the 100r, bubbled the other 100r FT, WILL FT the wcoop, and has a 50k stack with 20 left in the Party 200k. ( <-- edit he said 20 left, I guess he meant tables, so nevermind the last part)..sickest rush ever?
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PrtyPSux Posted Today, 9:45 PM QUOTE(tuckermitchell @ Sunday, September 24th, 2006, 3:08 AM) That guy Roothlus is down to the final 3 tables again. That dude is pretty sick.yea sick is an understatement for someone who only today won a USPC seat, FT'd the 100r, bubbled the other 100r FT, WILL FT the wcoop, and has a 50k stack with 20 left in the Party 200k. ( <-- edit he said 20 left, I guess he meant tables, so nevermind the last part)..sickest rush ever?
damn.
yea sick is an understatement for someone who only today won a USPC seat, FT'd the 100r, bubbled the other 100r FT, WILL FT the wcoop, and has a 50k stack with 20 left in the Party 200k. ( <-- edit he said 20 left, I guess he meant tables, so nevermind the last part)..sickest rush ever?
wow, so sick...
How much was the cash?
$1095.
hey zach ill stake you 20 also if i can pay u on party poker... just so i can actually have a good reason to watch for 8 hours
I more than likely won't play.$1050 is too much of a leap.I'm continuously trying to satellite in before bed tonight though, or if I win my $11 mtt by chance, I may pony up and sell a few hundred.I'll let ya know.
zach you're good at poker. stay in strat for a while and help me become a tourney donk too*akward "is this guy a homo" feeling*end post.
ISAP. But I can see how it could appear as if I'm decent...lolI just started seriously playing tournies recently, although I still play more cash games.I just wanted in on the fun of the Sunday Million threads, and the WCOOP threads, etc, lol.
Nice cash Zach. Damn I should be getting into thse WCOOP satelite events. They are bigger than I thought.
I bought into the first one, and only used $320 in W$ for this one. I wasted too much money satelliting...lol
I bought into the first one, and only used $320 in W$ for this one. I wasted too much money satelliting...lol
Hmm...So you can buy in with real $$$, win a satelitle seat, or use W$? Is that how they do their satelite system? (I've never played on Stars) Instead of giving you a "ticket" they give you X amount of dollars that would be used for that seat, and you can basically enter any one you want? That sounds sweet, if that's the case.
Hmm...So you can buy in with real $$$, win a satelitle seat, or use W$? Is that how they do their satelite system? (I've never played on Stars) Instead of giving you a "ticket" they give you X amount of dollars that would be used for that seat, and you can basically enter any one you want? That sounds sweet, if that's the case.
Well, I won a PLO sat to the PLO tourney. The seat was $320, but you can just unregister from that tourney. If you do that, you don't get cash, but you get W$ that can be applied to WCOOP, WSOP, WPT, EPT, and other live events.Most sats give you T$ when you unregister that you can use towards tourneys.Say you have a balance of 320 W$, like me, and buy into a $530 event, then it takes the 320 W$ and the $210 in cash.It's a lot more flexible then having to play one particular tourney that you win. Ie, I suck at PLO, and luckboxed my way to a seat in a turbo rebuy tourney. I could never compete with real PLO players in a WCOOP event, so I used it towards the PLHE event.
Well, I won a PLO sat to the PLO tourney. The seat was $320, but you can just unregister from that tourney. If you do that, you don't get cash, but you get W$ that can be applied to WCOOP, WSOP, WPT, EPT, and other live events.Most sats give you T$ when you unregister that you can use towards tourneys.Say you have a balance of 320 W$, like me, and buy into a $530 event, then it takes the 320 W$ and the $210 in cash.It's a lot more flexible then having to play one particular tourney that you win. Ie, I suck at PLO, and luckboxed my way to a seat in a turbo rebuy tourney. I could never compete with real PLO players in a WCOOP event, so I used it towards the PLHE event.
That is freaking sweet. And you can use it for WPT/WSOP events too? Damn, that is really nice, I need to get my lazyass on over to Stars then, because the next poker step for me is satelites and bigger tourneys. Nice to know man, thanks.