I got an iPod yesterday and I gathered up all my cd's and imported them to my iPod. I have songs on Bearshare but it is not allowing me to transfer them to Itunes so than I could import it on my iPod. Does anyone know a legal loophole around that or is there any other way I could download music for free that will be compatiable with my iPod because I dont want to pay 99 cents per song.

I got an iPod yesterday and I gathered up all my cd's and imported them to my iPod. I have songs on Bearshare but it is not allowing me to transfer them to Itunes so than I could import it on my iPod. Does anyone know a legal loophole around that or is there any other way I could download music for free that will be compatiable with my iPod because I dont want to pay 99 cents per song.
Questions about illegal downloading tunes?PM Dna4Ever.
I doubt it's a copyright thing. What format are the songs in? Are you trying to go direct from your bearshare cache to iTunes? Try opening waht ever directory they're saved to, and click and drag. If it really is CR related, try burning to a cd, then import that.
I doubt it's a copyright thing. What format are the songs in? Are you trying to go direct from your bearshare cache to iTunes? Try opening waht ever directory they're saved to, and click and drag. If it really is CR related, try burning to a cd, then import that.
This is the error I get is it says Itunes can only convert unprotected WMA files. So is it a copyright problem

LimewireDon't download that, they have good software w/o spyware and none of the songs are corrupted and they selection is great. And you don't have to pay, and since you don't have to pay for it, I'd advance you don't get it.*shifts eyes* *wink* *d/l it ASAP*

LimewireDon't download that, they have good software w/o spyware and none of the songs are corrupted and they selection is great. And you don't have to pay, and since you don't have to pay for it, I'd advance you don't get it.*shifts eyes* *wink* *d/l it ASAP*
Thanks limewire works