Did I Set A Record? 900

Holy ****, it's confirmed, you're the dumbest piece of **** we may have ever had.
WOW!! If you still don't get it then YOU'RE the dumbest piece of shit I ever shat. You still don't get it? Wow. Slow=you. AND LVPro too, both dumb fucks.Go look at Jeepster's avatar, and smack yourself. Lvpro you too, just like Kenny had to
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!! If you still don't get it then YOU'RE the dumbest piece of shit I ever shat. You still don't get it? Wow. Slow=you. AND LVPro too, both dumb fucks.Go look at Jeepster's avatar, and smack yourself. Lvpro you too, just like Kenny had to
Wow buddy his avatar says Your Retarded, it's ironic because the correct form of it would have been "you're" as in you are. I hope you realize this, I know I did and made it clear a couple posts ago.
Look, fuckface, I can read the fucking avatar. Regardless of this your/you're discussion, the fact remains that you're one of the most annoying, least likable posters in the history of this forum. That's all we're saying. We're simply stating that nobody here fucking likes you. Is that put plainly enough for you?
Look, fuckface, I can read the fucking avatar. Regardless of this your/you're discussion, the fact remains that you're one of the most annoying, least likable posters in the history of this forum. That's all we're saying. We're simply stating that nobody here fucking likes you. Is that put plainly enough for you?
NOOooooo! All the Off Topic Post Count Whores don't like me!? What will I ever do. Seriously. Come on.
NOOooooo! All the Off Topic Post Count Whores don't like me!? What will I ever do. Seriously. Come on.
I didn't ask you to give a shit. I just don't see why anyone would want to spend so much time in a place where they are so disliked. But, you know, if this is the type of attention you like, you're doing a great job garnering it.
i like you corporations...people who hate us are annoying because they are replying to us. if they don't like us, stop talking to us.
Exactly, the losers here with 5,000 posts think they are gods and that no one can ever make fun of them or point out just how stupid THEY really are. It's funny when I come in here and they realize how dumb they are. It really is. None of them got the :YOUR: thing, it was Classic.
Exactly, the losers here with 5,000 posts think they are gods and that no one can ever make fun of them or point out just how stupid THEY really are. It's funny when I come in here and they realize how dumb they are. It really is. None of them got the :YOUR: thing, it was Classic.
There really wasn't much to get.