Did I Set A Record? 900

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, so sad....Not one shout-out to the ole BeansWait a minute...900 posts in a month???I've never heard of youMust be that Info guy moving crap from general again....carry on
awww you don't know me beans but i <3 you! Bob told me the other night he's scared of OT...i chuckled a bit
You might be the dumbest motherfucker on this board..you make 76clubs look intelligent...faggot.
Hey, loser, why don't you go and swtich back to your other screen name "Marywithoutsound." Who the fuck is lame enough to have 2 different screen names, and post with both of them. The Marywithoutsound isn't even a joke account, you just wanted to feel extra special by having 2 names to post with, now that is fucking lame, faggot. You take the cake when it comes to being a lameass, without a doubt. Why don't you create a 3rd one, so you can be an extra cool shithead.
Hey, loser, why don't you go and swtich back to your other screen name "Marywithoutsound." Who the fuck is lame enough to have 2 different screen names, and post with both of them. The Marywithoutsound isn't even a joke account, you just wanted to feel extra special by having 2 names to post with, now that is fucking lame, faggot. You take the cake when it comes to being a lameass, without a doubt. Why don't you create a 3rd one, so you can be an extra cool shithead.
are you trying to come off as clever since you "figured out" that he was MWS also? I know you'll say no, but we all know the right answer.He changed his name because his original name was no longer apt, given a change of location. If you're name meant anything that wasn't already a hilarious misnomer, you might understand that.
Hey! You post whoring noob! Plus oneing my thread, reaping all the benefits, just so you can reach 1,000. Shame on you. *shakes head*
Let me make this clear, you ignorant cunt..You ready?I got rid of DrawingDeadInDM because I no longer live in DM(Des Moines you illiterate fuck)..You calling me out on it means nil since I've admitted to it in multiple threads.If you were really curious, you'd be more than able to figure out why I took it back(it's posted in OT)..sadly, you're just too fucking stupid.It's become very apparent to me that your first born will make Rainman look like some kind of statiscal genius, you stupid fuck.I really, truly, just hope you get Hep C or AIDS or E. Coli or Syphillis so that I didn't have to fucking own you with such regularity.Die, faggot, die.
Let me make this clear, you ignorant cunt..You ready?I got rid of DrawingDeadInDM because I no longer live in DM(Des Moines you illiterate fuck)..You calling me out on it means nil since I've admitted to it in multiple threads.If you were really curious, you'd be more than able to figure out why I took it back(it's posted in OT)..sadly, you're just too fucking stupid.It's become very apparent to me that your first born will make Rainman look like some kind of statiscal genius, you stupid fuck.I really, truly, just hope you get Hep C or AIDS or E. Coli or Syphillis so that I didn't have to fucking own you with such regularity.Die, faggot, die.
Anger Management is your friend. And get a life, and um, quit trying to look cool by having 2 screen names, faggot.

I must have missed the memo. Do we get a Bozo button or something for a high post count?

It's become very apparent to me that your first born will make Rainman look like some kind of statiscal genius, you stupid fuck.
I thought Rainman was a stat guy?
So have we figured out what TheCorporation3's other FCP name is yet?
That would be impossible, I don't have another. Considering I am not as cool as DrawingDead and I don't want to create 2 seperate aliases so I can be known for two personalities on some high post, cool guy level, and the "noob" that knows a lot and is fitting in well. That way he can see how both lives are, and experience both situations and struggles. He is living a double life. A sad, sad shame.
i know this is stupid,
Is there anything you post that isn't?
but what if fcp gave who ever has the most posts per day, that much money in dollars? it would be awesome
I agree, because if FCP needs anything... it's definately more quantity and less quality in the posts.
That would be impossible, I don't have another. Considering I am not as cool as DrawingDead and I don't want to create 2 seperate aliases so I can be known for two personalities on some high post, cool guy level, and the "noob" that knows a lot and is fitting in well. That way he can see how both lives are, and experience both situations and struggles. He is living a double life. A sad, sad shame.
I love how he explained the situation to you, and everybody knows it's him and he's not trying to fool anybody, but you choose to ignore that to continue talking shit. Who's the sad one? The guy who's honest and explains the situation, or the guy who warps the story so that he can continue making fun of someone for something that isn't even true?