Did I Set A Record? 900

So, so sad....Not one shout-out to the ole BeansWait a minute...900 posts in a month???I've never heard of youMust be that Info guy moving crap from general again....carry on
don't sweat it Beansy, he forgot me, The Godfather of Funny, as well. Ok, maybe not Godfather, more like 3rd Cousin of Funny. Either way
There's 2 minutes of my life I'll never get back.Can't let that happen again.UpdatedManage your ignored usersThis section allows you to set up your ignored users list.When you add a user to your ignore list, any posts they make will be masked until you specify that you wish to read them. You may not be able to ignore users if they are in a member group which doesn't allow them to be added.Name Group Posts Petoria Members 5046 RemoveMercury69 Members 3157 RemoveHabs Fan Members 2882 Remove76clubs Members 4490 Removemrphilfish Members 49 RemoveTheCorporation3 Members 907 Remove
You really gotta remove Habs Fan, he's one of the funniest cats on this board, not to mention his excellent calves.
I love how you feel the need to show off that you have me and several others blocked. This is just another example that shows that the idiots in the Army thread(just to clarify, this isnt ALL of you, in fact, I like most of you) feel the need to broadcast that they think they are better than everyone else. I really don't give a shit that you blocked me, go enjoy your circle jerk with RonMexico, you useless motherfucker.Oh, and also the Cubs suck.And I know you wont read this, but I felt the need to post it anyway.I honestly don't give a **** about post counts. I could make a new account, and I'd still probably be one of the least popular offtopic people.
Why do I have to jerk him off? I mean, Henry and I have been broken up for months.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't sweat it Beansy, he forgot me, The Godfather of Funny as well. Ok, maybe not Godfather, more like 3rd Cousin of Funny. Either wayYou really gotta remove Habs Fan, he's one of the funniest cats on this board, not to mention his excellent calves.Why do I have to jerk him off? I mean, Henry and I have been broken up for months.
It's forum policy that all male members of the forum must recieve their daily hand job from you, ronny. Why must you try to get around the rules?
It's forum policy that all male members of the forum must recieve their daily hand job from you, ronny. Why must you try to get around the rules?
fine, but I'm going to the off hand and everyone knows, much like Shaq, I can't go left
You really gotta remove Habs Fan, he's one of the funniest cats on this board, not to mention his excellent calves.Why do I have to jerk him off? I mean, Henry and I have been broken up for months.
I was unaware of his sweet calves.Fixed.Manage your ignored usersThis section allows you to set up your ignored users list.When you add a user to your ignore list, any posts they make will be masked until you specify that you wish to read them. You may not be able to ignore users if they are in a member group which doesn't allow them to be added.Name Group Posts Petoria Members 5046 RemoveMercury69 Members 3157 Remove76clubs Members 4493 Removemrphilfish Members 49 RemoveTheCorporation3 Members 918 RemoveAnd just cuz we're broken up doesn't mean we can't have a quickie once in a while.That line doesn't work as well with women.
well ****...I am almost at 1000 and I haven't been in a flame war with anyone...wanna starrt one?
Haha, no, I've had far too many recently. But I am going to catch up to you too and pass you in post counts. I'm coming for you, next KDawgCometh's 12K posts will be nothing compared to what I will have mustered up in the next few months.
Haha, no, I've had far too many recently. But I am going to catch up to you too and pass you in post counts. I'm coming for you, next KDawgCometh's 12K posts will be nothing compared to what I will have mustered up in the next few months.
I have no doubt you will pass me within 2 days.... good luck
I'm pretty sure there are a few here who have higher posts per day than you, but it's still embarrassing.
The thread should have ended here. Clearly Turd need to become a mod.
FYPAlso though it's totally weird that he has you and those other people blocked.
The thread should have ended here. Clearly Turd need to become a mod.FYPAlso though it's totally weird that he has you and those other people blocked.
Tim, you da man!You are officially one of my favorite posters just because you quoted someone I have blocked and erased all the stupidness.I wish the Red Sox could win the World Series this year.
I love how you feel the need to show off that you have me and several others blocked. This is just another example that shows that the idiots in the Army thread(just to clarify, this isnt ALL of you, in fact, I like most of you) feel the need to broadcast that they think they are better than everyone else. I really don't give a shit that you blocked me, go enjoy your circle jerk with RonMexico, you useless motherfucker.Oh, and also the Cubs suck.And I know you wont read this, but I felt the need to post it anyway.I honestly don't give a **** about post counts. I could make a new account, and I'd still probably be one of the least popular offtopic people.
"I like most of you, so this isn't directed at all or most of you, but, you're all idiots.."Do you realize how fucking stupid you look when you type? My god, man, I'd be embarrased if I was born that fucking stupid..Just eat the raw spinach leaves and end yourself you stupid fucking idiot.
You might be the dumbest motherfucker on this board..you make 76clubs look intelligent...faggot.
wow this post is lame on many levels. Also, I'm not the highest poster on this site, but if you are posting just to post, thats even more sad