Did I Set A Record? 900

*900*Well, I think I set the FCP record. 900 posts in a month and a few days. The big, Nine, Zero, Zero.Wow, I gotta have a speach or something, *ahem*First and foremost, I would like to thank DN for making this forum for me to boost up my post counts so that some day I too can become a cool forum guy like the top posters with 5,000 posts or more. I would also like to thank ripptyde because without him, I never would have gotten into so many different flame wars. Thus decreasing my overall post count. I would like to thank Zach6668 and Actuary for always having something "nice" and "constructive" to reply to my posts with, thus forcing me to write back, yet again, boosting my post count.I would like to thank all the top guys on here who actually were pretty funny and/or nice, Royal, Alf, Jordan, Ron Mexico etc. DeadMoney and Cuddlemonkey, you're all right too. How are you and Antonio, by the way?I would also like to thank anyone else who posted a question that everyone knew the answer to or just didn't care, because without them, how could we ever be able to respond with "+1." I would also like to NOT encourage people to use the search function, so that they could ask the same questions, every other hour. Because let's be honest FCP, without the non-searchers, we wouldn't ever have a new thread to make fun of or write "+1."Let us join hands together, FCP, and witness and experience this great day in which a member of our forum has achieved his 900th post, on this beloved day in September 06'. "May all your cards be live, and your pots be monsters." (I made that up. No, really, I did.)Here's to 900 posts, cheers bitches.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure there are a few here who have higher posts per day than you
No.
Well, speak of the devil. This guy's been plus oneing his way to the top long before you started posting. He turned out to be a decent guy though, and he even posts actual content occasionally these days.
No.
LOL, this was your "sleek" attempt to pad your post count without actually typing "+1." Clever, I like it, but you had no depth in your reply. (By the way, my reply is a clever way to pad my post too, I guess. GL buddy, you'll need it, i will be catching up to you very soon)
Well, speak of the devil. This guy's been plus oneing his way to the top long before you started posting. He turned out to be a decent guy though, and he even posts actual content occasionally these days.
Your hilarious. :club:
just for the hell of it+1
You little! Plus oneing my post just so I can't ever catch up to you! NOoOooo! I knew this would happen, now I will never catch up to you! You sneaky little bastard.
900. And I've never seen a single one of your posts.Pretty telling.
Well I've seen plenty of yours buddy, I don't remember them though, just the fact that your avatar sticks out like a sore thumb. Aqua teen hunger force? And my posts are the coolest man, can't you tell!?

at one point my post per day count was higher then yours, and I know that renae's is higher. GK at one point was at near 35 posts per day, and Turd's other alias had a high post per day

Im actually from California, crapface. Where are you from, strat? The cool section? LMAO.
Really? Who calls people 'crapface'? Are we in 2nd grade? Doody head.

There's 2 minutes of my life I'll never get back.Can't let that happen again.UpdatedManage your ignored usersThis section allows you to set up your ignored users list.When you add a user to your ignore list, any posts they make will be masked until you specify that you wish to read them. You may not be able to ignore users if they are in a member group which doesn't allow them to be added.Name Group Posts Petoria Members 5046 RemoveMercury69 Members 3157 RemoveHabs Fan Members 2882 Remove76clubs Members 4490 Removemrphilfish Members 49 RemoveTheCorporation3 Members 907 Remove

Well I've seen plenty of yours buddy, I don't remember them though, just the fact that your avatar sticks out like a sore thumb. Aqua teen hunger force? And my posts are the coolest man, can't you tell!?
yes. aqua teen. thats all I got for this thread.
So, so sad....Not one shout-out to the ole BeansWait a minute...900 posts in a month???I've never heard of youMust be that Info guy moving crap from general again....carry on
Actually I should've done a shoutout to you too, I've read some of your posts and you seemed pretty cool. Oh well, butter lucky next time on my 1000th post...Should be by the end of today! LMAO
Post count is so overrated. I rarely post now, mainly because i just dont care...
As you ever so unintentionally FLAUNT your 5,000 posts in my face. It's funny, because after I read your reply, before looking over at your post count I said to my self, "This guy is genuine, and probably only has 800 or so posts." Then, all of a sudden I am looking at the count of 5,000 posts. Good stuff man. :club:
There's 2 minutes of my life I'll never get back.Can't let that happen again.UpdatedManage your ignored usersThis section allows you to set up your ignored users list.When you add a user to your ignore list, any posts they make will be masked until you specify that you wish to read them. You may not be able to ignore users if they are in a member group which doesn't allow them to be added.Name Group Posts Petoria Members 5046 RemoveMercury69 Members 3157 RemoveHabs Fan Members 2882 Remove76clubs Members 4490 Removemrphilfish Members 49 RemoveTheCorporation3 Members 907 Remove
I love how you feel the need to show off that you have me and several others blocked. This is just another example that shows that the idiots in the Army thread(just to clarify, this isnt ALL of you, in fact, I like most of you) feel the need to broadcast that they think they are better than everyone else. I really don't give a shit that you blocked me, go enjoy your circle jerk with RonMexico, you useless motherfucker.Oh, and also the Cubs suck.And I know you wont read this, but I felt the need to post it anyway.
As you ever so unintentionally FLAUNT your 5,000 posts in my face. It's funny, because after I read your reply, before looking over at your post count I said to my self, "This guy is genuine, and probably only has 800 or so posts." Then, all of a sudden I am looking at the count of 5,000 posts. Good stuff man. :club:
I honestly don't give a **** about post counts. I could make a new account, and I'd still probably be one of the least popular offtopic people.