W$ And Cashman Brian

I have some W$ and just to see what I could get I signed up on Cashman Brian. I put in $320 and the exchange was set to give me $245 back. Is that horrible or is it just me?Any other sites or ideas? I have about $1800 in W$ but am only to play a few events due to work, kids, etc.Looks like I will have around $300 left after my 3 events.90 cents on the dollar seems reasonable but 77 cents is an insult.

I have some W$ and just to see what I could get I signed up on Cashman Brian. I put in $320 and the exchange was set to give me $245 back. Is that horrible or is it just me?Any other sites or ideas? I have about $1800 in W$ but am only to play a few events due to work, kids, etc.Looks like I will have around $300 left after my 3 events.90 cents on the dollar seems reasonable but 77 cents is an insult.
I'll give you .90 cents on the dollar for yur W$.Email me: deadlysyns at hotmail dot com

I won a $2500 Main Event seat and will not be able to play in any other events than the M.E.I've been tossing around the idea of selling it for real $$$ or just playing the event. A few good friends and I tossed around all the possibilities the other night but I am still not sure what to do.I won't be able to play in any othere events as I am going on vacation this weekend.Part of me wants to take a the shot at the M.E. but it wouldn't be the end of the world if I pocketed $2200 either.Anyone??? Anyone???

I sold my $530 instead of playing the limit omaha HL tourney. I guess it all depends on your bankroll. I ended up using half of that on a second LCD monitor :)A good site to sell them:http://www.sellyourseat.com/sellWit was instant, i got the money in my account as soon as i typed it in the software. Good luck with your decision.

I won a $2500 Main Event seat and will not be able to play in any other events than the M.E.I've been tossing around the idea of selling it for real $$$ or just playing the event. A few good friends and I tossed around all the possibilities the other night but I am still not sure what to do.I won't be able to play in any othere events as I am going on vacation this weekend.Part of me wants to take a the shot at the M.E. but it wouldn't be the end of the world if I pocketed $2200 either.Anyone??? Anyone???
I will buy your $2600 W$ for $2200.Email: deadlysyns at hotmail dot com
Yeah, I know of that site as well. I guess I was just wondering what people do when they sell it. Why is Cashman Brian's exchange rate so bad?The 300 isn't going to affect my bankroll but I just wondered how it works since I just switched from Party to Stars a little bit ago. If I'm reading the website correctly I can use this $$ for WSOP events as well, correct? If that's the case I'll just leave it on there or maybe find a way to play one more event or something.Thanks for all the info.Good luck to all FCP'ers playing in any of the events....Somebody has to take one down!
Yeah, I know of that site as well. I guess I was just wondering what people do when they sell it. Why is Cashman Brian's exchange rate so bad?The 300 isn't going to affect my bankroll but I just wondered how it works since I just switched from Party to Stars a little bit ago. If I'm reading the website correctly I can use this $$ for WSOP events as well, correct? If that's the case I'll just leave it on there or maybe find a way to play one more event or something.Thanks for all the info.Good luck to all FCP'ers playing in any of the events....Somebody has to take one down!
cashman brians rate is bad because hes been around so long and he used to be the only one that did $W transfers so people didnt have much of a choice. Now other groups are coming in and offering better rates since they need to draw people away from him since he's still the most well known dealer. And Im pretty sure you can use $W only for WSOP events that are on TV, and I think you have to agree to wear pokerstars gear during the event.
cashman brians rate is bad because hes been around so long and he used to be the only one that did $W transfers so people didnt have much of a choice. Now other groups are coming in and offering better rates since they need to draw people away from him since he's still the most well known dealer. And Im pretty sure you can use $W only for WSOP events that are on TV, and I think you have to agree to wear pokerstars gear during the event.
Yes but can I use the W$ for satellites for the WSOP?
yes
I have put numerous posts here on FCP stating that I will beat all competing sites offers for W$ throughout the WCOOP, all you have to do is email me cashmanbrian@gmail.com and tell me you are a FCP member and you will be taken care of. I will buy for 90% of face value from anyone here at FCP.
I have put numerous posts here on FCP stating that I will beat all competing sites offers for W$ throughout the WCOOP, all you have to do is email me cashmanbrian@gmail.com and tell me you are a FCP member and you will be taken care of. I will buy for 90% of face value from anyone here at FCP.
Good to know Brian. Thanks for the info. :club::D:D
Wow, pretty sure that's unbeatable...
is 90% of 215 $178? Im confused by this new math. If its not than how come you are claiming 90%?
is 90% of 215 $178? Im confused by this new math. If its not than how come you are claiming 90%?
What is posted on my site is what is available to everyone sir, just as you were notified in the post and via PM, you can get a better rate as a FCP member thru the end of the WCOOP, all you have to do is email me and I will buy 215W$ for $193.50 cashmanbrian@gmail.com
What is posted on my site is what is available to everyone sir, just as you were notified in the post and via PM, you can get a better rate as a FCP member thru the end of the WCOOP, all you have to do is email me and I will buy 215W$ for $193.50 cashmanbrian@gmail.com
Im a registered member though, and my given rate listed after i logged in was what I posted, I thought I was supposed to be already getting the best possible rates like you said i was before when I signed up and emailed you that I was a member of nwp a couple months ago.
Im a registered member though, and my given rate listed after i logged in was what I posted, I thought I was supposed to be already getting the best possible rates like you said i was before when I signed up and emailed you that I was a member of nwp a couple months ago.
He's trying to make money but still give a better price for those of us posting on message boards. It's just good business.I wonder if he would be willing to sell me T$ for a much better rate then whats on his site. I'm not willing to buy $200T dollars for $199.50 or whatever it is.
He's trying to make money but still give a better price for those of us posting on message boards. It's just good business.I wonder if he would be willing to sell me T$ for a much better rate then whats on his site. I'm not willing to buy $200T dollars for $199.50 or whatever it is.
Actually I do not sell T$ ever, there is no rate posted on my site or even an option to purchase T$ from me.Scottyno has been taken care of with his 90% rate on my site and I look forward to buying W$ from any FCP member thru the end of the WCOOP for 90% of face value.Even after the WCOOP concludes, you can contact me directly if you find a better rate somewhere, just tell me that you are an FCP member and you will be taken care of.GL to all.CashmanBrian
Actually I do not sell T$ ever, there is no rate posted on my site or even an option to purchase T$ from me.Scottyno has been taken care of with his 90% rate on my site and I look forward to buying W$ from any FCP member thru the end of the WCOOP for 90% of face value.Even after the WCOOP concludes, you can contact me directly if you find a better rate somewhere, just tell me that you are an FCP member and you will be taken care of.GL to all.CashmanBrian
I stand corrected about me being able to purchase T$. I guess it was that other site that was giving me a .001% discount on them.