If it rains, snows, hails, blizzards im in.... if Jessica Simpson comes to my house naked :club: im still in, im we get attacked by terrorists... well you get the picture.GL all, just not against me.
i'd give her half a second
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

innnnnnnnnnnnnfor the record... based on the above posts, if jessica simpson comes to my house, let's just say you won't be seeing me for a while

Ha...You never know Justin, I heard it was this type of grassroots campaign amongst the homeless of Los Angeles that got Elix Powers into that LHE event a few years back... ;-)
"Enjoy your money people, enjoy your money..."
"Well I usta play for pennies when I was growin up, but now I'm just alot older and still play for pennies. But I was on tv that one time..."You playin today Pat?
Am I playing a LHE MTT? On purpose? Do I look like the kind of guy that enjoys cold showers, serial killing, etc? You have to be a nut job to want to play that I'd think. Present company not included of course... ;-)GL to everyone though.
Am I playing a LHE MTT? On purpose? Do I look like the kind of guy that enjoys cold showers, serial killing, etc? You have to be a nut job to want to play that I'd think. Present company not included of course... ;-)GL to everyone though.
What a difference a few years make. I can remember when Limit Tourneys dominated the schedule coast to coast....Now I can't even find a live limit tourney here in Vegas.Thanks Moneymaker.Guess I'm just old.

Blah. I'm in. I can't believe I signed up for PokerStars just for this, but I did. The tourny score on Sunday makes me want to gambool.And, I'm not much of a winner at 8/16...but I am a winner at 20/40 and 30/60. :club: