The Wal-mart Game

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only find this funny because it actually happened and wasn't the result of my sick mind. So I ask my fiance to give me stocking stuffer idea's, for her. And she replies as follows, and I quote:"KY Warming Gel (The gift that keeps on giving), Macadamia Nuts, umm some Gum, and ooh I need mini tweezers"

• 1 year later...

Ha. Totally forgot about this thread. It's definitely a fun conversation piece...plus I've got all of y'all's ideas to make me the freakiest/funniest whenever I bring it up.

1. vaseline2. condoms3. Fried Green Tomatoes DVD I'm sorry, but JJJ's and Rod Reynold's lists are the only 2 worth reading IMO. seriously, in 12 pages there was only 2 people who thought of anything original. and it might only be 1 person.

Holy KoranPrayer MatBaconBonus points for asking the cashier to point in the general direction of Mecca.
That's a good one. Throw in pork rinds instead of bacon and I say winner, although so far I loved Digital monkeys the best. Back when I was younger my group of nerdy friends of mine and I would kill hours in Wal-Mart. I remember one christmas they had this huge display of these Tazmanian devil dolls that had a sensor that when activated by any sort of pressure would start making all this Tazmanian devil type noise. So, I got like 6 of them going, which started a chain reaction and this whole display went apeshit, with the dolls jumping off into the aisle and making quite a racket. I ended up buying one. That was back in my fast food management days. I have story after story of the cool shit that happened to me when I was doing that. Easily the best time of my life, from a sinners point of view. I should start that thread.
1. vaseline2. condoms3. Fried Green Tomatoes DVD I'm sorry, but JJJ's and Rod Reynold's lists are the only 2 worth reading IMO. seriously, in 12 pages there was only 2 people who thought of anything original. and it might only be 1 person.
We're also going to claim Shakezuma now. So, as far as I can remember I/we are JJJ, RR, scram, LLY, Shakezuma, Mr. Zimmerlin, and Ouch8. Anybody else want in?
We're also going to claim Shakezuma now. So, as far as I can remember I/we are JJJ, RR, scram, LLY, Shakezuma, Mr. Zimmerlin, and Ouch8. Anybody else want in?
I knew you'd give it up eventually.
Results?
4 counts of 2nd degree murder.
shut uuUUUUUuuup!
I/we are JJJ, RR, scram, LLY, Shakezuma, Mr. Zimmerlin, and Ouch8. Anybody else want in?
4 counts of 2nd degree murder.
Like pieces of a puzzle, people, like pieces of a puzzle.