Official Bruins Thread

:club:
dont feel bad, I pretty much like everyone better when they are drunk.GEEEZUSSS.....OT? Not sure I can take this. And I agree with Duthie.....I dont remember the last playoffs that were this good, easily at least last 10yrs.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm tempted to like Lucic, if only because he is so hated by both Serge and Dale.

Hey Ray, are you peeking through your hands through this whole OT? Nerve wracking.
I've crapped myself like 4 times already, but that could also be from all the octavia yogurt I've been eating.

WowI don't want to be bitter, but this just shouldn't have happened. And that goal, was an awful awful awful goal, that's all on Thomas, he should have gobbled that up.Stunned.

GG Bruins. Great series, classic case of a shame anyone had to lose.
Congrats Arp, you guys played good hockey and deserved it.I'm absolutely devastated right now :(SighhhhhhhhhI'm blaming Kobasew for ****ing up that 3 on 2 and not getting a good chance off it.

And god damn Kathryn Tappen, the eye candy put on the post game show, just a total air head and seems as happy as ever, laughing and giggling all smiles. Edwards, Brickley, Milbury, and the other guy, are all sad faces and somber. thumb-personality-ktappen.gif

Congrats Arp, you guys played good hockey and deserved it.I'm absolutely devastated right now :(SighhhhhhhhhI'm blaming Kobasew for ****ing up that 3 on 2 and not getting a good chance off it.
Yeah, that was a **** up.There were a few times I thought Boston had it won.
Carolina - Pittsburgh should be a good one.
Eh I really don't think it'll be that good, Boston/Pitt would have been exponentially better I think (Not to bash, Arp!), Carolina has forward depth problems I think, but I mean they just beat the Bruins so who knows? Could be a 7 game classic.
Eh I really don't think it'll be that good, Boston/Pitt would have been exponentially better I think (Not to bash, Arp!), Carolina has forward depth problems I think, but I mean they just beat the Bruins so who knows? Could be a 7 game classic.
I think the Canes and the Pens match up pretty sick. Both are up tempo teams, with stellar goaltending, with Ward outplaying Fleury at this point, to counteract the forwards edge the Pens have.

sorry Ray that sucks in Double OT

I think the Canes and the Pens match up pretty sick. Both are up tempo teams, with stellar goaltending, with Ward outplaying Fleury at this point, to counteract the forwards edge the Pens have.
I think the X-factor in this series, is going to be twofold. The depth of Carolina is going to need to show up, as Pitt does have some SERIOUS shutdown D men (Orpik). Then, the matchup between offensive defensemen is going to show an advantage Carolina's way. This only applies if we don't hear Gonchar's music come up the tunnel sometime in the series. He can definately change things. But the offensive depth at D by Carolina is more substantial than Eaton, Scuderi and an obviously <100% Phillipe Boucher. I DO believe the Pens will win this series because of their SIGNIFICANTLY superior depth at offense. Unless its grossly high, I wouldn't bet the under in ANY game in this series! Wait this is the bruins thread. . . . .Enjoy the golf course fellas :club: Nyootch!

This is ****ed up....I feel for Ray as he woke up this morning, hoping the previous night was a dream..**** **** ****