Official Bruins Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm tempted to like Lucic, if only because he is so hated by both Serge and Dale.

Patrice. Here's one of these for that play.Best_Cookie-20.jpg
We're gonna need a whole box of cookies for Kessel and Ference! What a great period so far! Kessel's goal was a beauty, Ference's hit on Ott was a beauty, and getting some shots in on the fight with Avery. LOOOOOOVE IT!
Yeah me too. I really really hate these guys. No class in Dallas.
Ott and Avery have some skill but they're built in the Ken Linseman/Esa Tikanen/Jarku Ruutu mold. I think the best way to play against players like that is to not say a word to them and just skate away when they want to push and shove.

wtf why is Barch fighting for Ott? Weak, I know Ott's only dropped the gloves once this year but that guy is just classless.The fight was one of the better I've seen this year though, good bout Thornton/Barch.

Ott and Avery have some skill but they're built in the Ken Linseman/Esa Tikanen/Jarku Ruutu mold. I think the best way to play against players like that is to not say a word to them and just skate away when they want to push and shove.
They are dirty ****ing cocksuckers. Nothing but cheap shots with no fight to back it up, followed by trying to end guys careers by attacking knees and hits from behind. They should be banned from the ****ing league.
They are dirty ****ing cocksuckers. Nothing but cheap shots with no fight to back it up, followed by trying to end guys careers by attacking knees and hits from behind. They should be banned from the ****ing league.
Yeah, I just saw the Avery hit on (I think) Lucic. What an absolute turd. Avery is probably the biggest piece of shit I've ever seen lace up a pair of skates.

What a great game by the B's. We played with a lot of heart, and showed composure when the "scuds" (whatever that means, I heard the announcer say it) got out of line. It's nice to get a convincing win at home after the last game of our little road trip. THOMAS FOR PLAYER OF THE WEEK!

I was just reading up on the Bruins site their week ahead.. We have 4 games in a row against teams with a combined record of 33-10-7... so this is going to be a good test to see what kind of a team we really are.At home against BuffaloThen to Chicago Then back home for MontrealThen the Rangers. After that we play the Sabres twice more, and the Habs once more in the next 5 games. Pretty gross.