Official Bruins Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm tempted to like Lucic, if only because he is so hated by both Serge and Dale.

I wouldn't say it'll be an easy series, the Habs have given us trouble most of the year. I hope you're right though!Please please please please don't let us lose to the Canadiens, anyone but them!
They have no chance..After an emotional game where they cried to the police they came up with a 7-0 whitewash..Chara will walk over them...I dont think its even close...Price might steal one game at home, but thats about it...
They have no chance..After an emotional game where they cried to the police they came up with a 7-0 whitewash..Chara will walk over them...I dont think its even close...Price might steal one game at home, but thats about it...
Don't confuse a vocal minority of idiots with the entire fan base, or even worse, give them some sort of official affiliation with the actual team...
Don't confuse a vocal minority of idiots with the entire fan base, or even worse, give them some sort of official affiliation with the actual team...
But that would almost destroy the whole ___________ serge persona. Almost.*this post was edited as a favour to someone
Not a surprise but hockey legend and overall amazing man Don Cherry is predicting that the Bruins will take care of the losers.http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_ylt=A..._cherry-6535492
But the losers aren't playing in the playoffs. They have removed all their belongings from the Air Canada Centre.
We haven't heard that before.
  • 2 weeks later...

It's 4:30... 2.5 hours before game time, I'm guessing if Lucic was going to be suspended, we'd have heard by now?And fwiw I'd be ok with him getting suspended. I've seen him make dangerous hits in the past, but none that have caused any injury or anything. I think a little enforcement would be good for him.

It's 4:30... 2.5 hours before game time, I'm guessing if Lucic was going to be suspended, we'd have heard by now?And fwiw I'd be ok with him getting suspended. I've seen him make dangerous hits in the past, but none that have caused any injury or anything. I think a little enforcement would be good for him.
I thought the hit was questionable...Probably suspension worthy, but i think the punishment was pretty harsh as it was..It cost the Bruins the game..

I think it was probably the worst of the questionable hits that we have seen in the playoffs so far. (richards, bieksa, torres, mcginn, briere off the top of my head)should have been 1 game, but I didn't really expect it.

I thought the hit was questionable...Probably suspension worthy, but i think the punishment was pretty harsh as it was..It cost the Bruins the game..
The mistake by the referees at the beginning cost the Bruins the game IMHO. Officiating after that was a complete joke.
The mistake by the referees at the beginning cost the Bruins the game IMHO. Officiating after that was a complete joke.
When the Habs scored but the play was blown dead because the ref lost sight of the puck?

I have been away from the forum for far too long - just found this thread.I live and die with the Bruins.Watching Game 7 and having multiple heart failure right now.

I have been away from the forum for far too long - just found this thread.I live and die with the Bruins.Watching Game 7 and having multiple heart failure right now.
Woohoo, I'm not alone anymore!So unreal, I'm obv super happy right now. Every game was really exciting, and props to Montreal, everyone thought they'd get crushed this series before it started, but not only did they hang in there and force a game 7, they had a legitimate chance to sweep us in 4. We got some lucky breaks, and we move on. Time to redeem ourselves against Philly, GO BRUINS!!!!!
Woohoo, I'm not alone anymore!So unreal, I'm obv super happy right now. Every game was really exciting, and props to Montreal, everyone thought they'd get crushed this series before it started, but not only did they hang in there and force a game 7, they had a legitimate chance to sweep us in 4. We got some lucky breaks, and we move on. Time to redeem ourselves against Philly, GO BRUINS!!!!!
Great series Ray...I had a huge sigh of relief after the OT goal..Unfortunately our alliance only goes this far...Thanks for helping me out though..