Official Bruins Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm tempted to like Lucic, if only because he is so hated by both Serge and Dale.

SWEEEEEP!! Oh man I love it, it's been waaaaay too long! Bring on the... Rangers? I'd love to send Avery packing too!
WEEEE..Congrats buddy..I am really happy for you...I loved every minute of watching the destruction ..WEEEEE.....Dont party too hard..We still have lots of work to do
Thank god for the preseason. Bruins fans would have nothing otherwise.
QFT
Why in god's name is Tim Thomas their No. 1? Seriously. Touchdown, florida.
Because he's a future vezina winner, ldo!
Maybe this year? Seriously though, will we have a good team in a few years?
You just wait my friend, we'll be good!
last year we won 5 and lost 3 vs Boston... but keep cheering, I'm sure it's for a valid reasoncoughcough
How'd you do this year, buddy? We were 9-0-1 against you. coughcough
You just wait until this year next year the year after next!
Nice call my friend!
that's when we will be favorite to win the cup :club:
Orly?
I hate this threads name.The Bruins do not sweep the Habs.The Bruins are weak.The bruins do not sweep the Habs.I hate this thread.Start an ***Offical Bruins threads*** instead of a Habs hating one.Gl not sucking this year.
Orly?
Hey Ray,Who do you think Bruins are gonna play next??Not that it matters..Cakewalk city
I don't think it's a cakewalk no matter who we play. If I could have my way, I'd have the Rangers lose to Washington, and Carolina beat NJ so we could play the Canes. As it is, we're probably facing the Rangers and a HOT goalie. With Thomas only giving up 6 goals in 4 games though, it would definately be a low scoring battle, would be fun to watch.
I don't think it's a cakewalk no matter who we play. If I could have my way, I'd have the Rangers lose to Washington, and Carolina beat NJ so we could play the Canes. As it is, we're probably facing the Rangers and a HOT goalie. With Thomas only giving up 6 goals in 4 games though, it would definately be a low scoring battle, would be fun to watch.
thems is fightin' words....careful what you wish for! eh, your probably right.

Yep..it is. I knew Ray would like it. lolI haven't followed hockey in very long time, but I had to post, sweeping the Habs in the 1st round of the playoffs is just...well...wicked freakin pissa!!! :club:

Yep..it is. I knew Ray would like it. lolI haven't followed hockey in very long time, but I had to post, sweeping the Habs in the 1st round of the playoffs is just...well...wicked freakin pissa!!! :ts
nice..trust me I am not a bruins fan, but its WICKED FREAKIN PISSA for me too.. :club:

a freakign sweep for christ sake. I expected to lose, but the sweep hurts.But I will not eat my words. Those posts you dug up are out dated, 2007. I did rag on them pretty hard that season with winning streak going over 1 season long then the playoff win. We only finished 1st that season because of our lop sided record vs the bruins, but by the end of the season and early this season I acknowledge that bruins were going to be very competitive this season.I will grant you that I did not expect the Habs to perform as they did this season, I expected much more. See the habs thread, but I blame alot of on the coaching. Can we get Julien back?

I think the Bruins are better off playing the Penguins or Flyers.The physical game is where the Bruins will dominate in my opinion. The Devils would frustrate them defensively IMO.Go BruinsWicked Pissa

I think the Bruins are better off playing the Penguins or Flyers.The physical game is where the Bruins will dominate in my opinion. The Devils would frustrate them defensively IMO.Go BruinsWicked Pissa
It's catching on :club:

I loved the saying...Hey Ray,Must be nice to relax and enjoy the weather, your team is cool and waiting for this suckers to beat each other up.Its conceivable that your opponent may play 7 games..