Official Bruins Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm tempted to like Lucic, if only because he is so hated by both Serge and Dale.

Bruins are making the Pens look BAD so far.Kessel's shot off the post had to have been the loudest I've heard all season.Sturm's slapper was pretty wicked, but Conklin should never ever let that go in, bad positioning IMO.Lots of praise by the two UNH broadcasters on Conks, it is good to see him having a great season, it was a pretty embarrassing after the Edmonton thing. Actually wearing my UNH hockey jersey as I type.Good first period for Bruins. Thomas made some more timely saves.Only one forward had more ice time in the first than P.J., it was of course Marc Savard

Pretty typical 1st period for the Pens, they typically are dominated but Conklin has been bailing them out lately. Not tonight tho. We'll see if the Pens can wake up for the 2nd and 3rd.

milan lucic is awesome, that was a great fight!
I've said it before...I love Lucic. If not for the fact that I'd NEVER EVER wear a Bruins jersey I'd have a Lucic jersey.
milan lucic is awesome, that was a great fight!
19 years old too!Announcers were saying that was the end of his shift as well, and Ruutu just got on the ice, then Lucic lights him up. Was beautiful to watch!Followed shortly by Krejci's 2nd goal (and in back to back games). What a great game by Boston. 5 wins in a row, 6-0-1 in our last 7. This team is gelling big time right now! #1 in the conference by the end of the season! BRING ON EVERYBODY!

Bruins really get shi! on here even for doing so well. New England Sports Tonight just had a little rant where they don't care about the Bruins, they didn't care about them months ago and will not care about them for the upcoming month. It's tough to live with the Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics. I wish the U.S. loved hockey more as a whole.

Another two point night for Marc Savard...no surprise there.It the Bruins just had one other offensive threat who isn't Chara I think they could have a real shot in the playoffs if Thomas can continue to somehow stop the puck.
can you wait until next season?http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?page=PlayerDeta...mp;service=page
How does another defenceman help out their scoring for next year?
just saying that he could be a very good weapon next year?not disagreeing that they're weak up front.
Another two point night for Marc Savard...no surprise there.It the Bruins just had one other offensive threat who isn't Chara I think they could have a real shot in the playoffs if Thomas can continue to somehow stop the puck.
Would be interesting to see how well theyd be doing with Bergeron in the lineup.They would still lose to the habs, but might have a few more points in the standings.

Bruins came out flying, but it has been really boring game since the halfway point of the first period.Seems like a battle of who wants it less, we are really playing without a cause today for some reason.

Well it wasn't the best game we've played all season, but we got the much needed win. That's 6 in a row during a 7-0-1 stretch. Very solid hockey playing from my boys!This will be a tough stretch though, as that was our 1st game out of 6 to play in 9 days.

i've watched quite a bit of the bruins lately and i have been really impressed. chara is an absolute monster and has been playing unbelievably and savard's vision just blows me away. i hope the devils dont have to face these guys early, i'd be worried about that one.