Who Wants To Get Staked For The Ppa Toruney On Stars Tonight?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Erie, MI or Erie, PA?Struggling at 1,700, gotta make a move soon to keep up with you folks. Oh, and some guy got all in with AA vs JJ. Flop was AKJ. Jack in the turn sent the guy to the rail hootin and hollerin' bit***n about gay pokerstars and how the site sucks. So I sent him $1 and told him to get over it.
lol youre such a nice guy :club:
yea, i go to 'cuse i'm a junior but i'm transferring to UNLV next semester hopefully. 10,185 in chips. Losing focus though, TV > money
coolyeah im from Long Island but im going to UF nowi cant deal with the cold lol
Erie, MI or Erie, PA?Struggling at 1,700, gotta make a move soon to keep up with you folks. Oh, and some guy got all in with AA vs JJ. Flop was AKJ. Jack in the turn sent the guy to the rail hootin and hollerin' bit***n about gay pokerstars and how the site sucks. So I sent him $1 and told him to get over it.
Erie

Still in....Garceau is screen name. Was with Wandingo earlier.Sitting with more than avg but not enough :club: lil over 7kif I knew how to put FCP for location I would...lol" During current Hold'em session you were dealt 95 hands and saw flop: - 6 out of 12 times while in big blind (50%) - 6 out of 12 times while in small blind (50%) - 5 out of 71 times in other positions (7%) - a total of 17 out of 95 (17%) Pots won at showdown - 4 of 5 (80%)"

Raised MP with K3 and got it folded around. I of course showed, Pinch Pinch'ed...and had to explain to the table what was going on lol. PINCH PINCH
Whats funny is I did the same thing. Stack: largest 21575, smallest 510, average 8102 Your current position is 54 out of 127 During current Hold'em session you were dealt 146 hands and saw flop: - 10 out of 17 times while in big blind (58%) - 7 out of 18 times while in small blind (38%) - 25 out of 111 times in other positions (22%) - a total of 42 out of 146 (28%) Pots won at showdown - 9 of 13 (69%) Pots won without showdown - 18

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 126 hands and saw flop: - 7 out of 15 times while in big blind (46%) - 6 out of 15 times while in small blind (40%) - 7 out of 96 times in other positions (7%) - a total of 20 out of 126 (15%) Pots won at showdown - 4 of 6 (66%) Pots won without showdown - 11 Stack: largest 21575, smallest 510, average 8102 Your current position is 52 out of 127