Betwwts.com=sucksballs

they still havent refunded my bet for the monday night promo. and support are being retarded not even giving me a time or date when my money will be refunded. BETWWTS.com= bastards

they still havent refunded my bet for the monday night promo. and support are being retarded not even giving me a time or date when my money will be refunded. BETWWTS.com= bastards
I opened an account for my girlfriend and myself. Both accounts received the funds the next day and I have withdrawn from both accounts.Sucks to hear that you are having a problem, but I wouldn't worry about it. I am sure you will get the money soon enough

Man,I love Entourage! Best Show. I also really like Newport Beach, Rwood have you been to the restaurant that serves Margaritas in a fish bowl, with an outdoor second deck patio?Best food there! Love that place. I hear Dennis Rodman lives in that area.Is it true?

haha yea, i went to his house for 4th of july 2 years ago i think it was, and saw him down there for this one. 4th of july in newport is the nuts. entourage is sick, i had an apartment on sunset (at sunset+vine) for a summer with my best friend, still one of the sickest summers of my life.

downloaded season 3 last week, such good quality. did you see my earlier post royal? or are you just RKIGSTLE?
rwood, got a link to season 3? I've downloaded it twice but I can't get either of them to work. Thanks in advance!