Radio Free F C P

The rumour making the rounds is that our very own Ron Mexico has retired from FCP. While I find it hard to believe that he could stay away from this predominantly male poulation, just in case, this one goes out to you Mr. Mexico...Ciao Baby!Some may find this loss devastating, but just remember all the wonderful people that are still here.Circle of Friends

All right, FCP, it is time for this place to get down! You've got Johnny - Doctor Johnny Fever, and I am burnin' up in here - Whoah! We all in critical condition, babies, but you can tell me where it hurts, cuz I got the healing prescription here from the big FCP musical medicine cabinet. Now I am talking about your 50 000 watts intensive care unit, babies! So just sit right back now, relax! Open your ears real wide and say, "Give it to me straight, Doctor, I can take it!" Oh, I almost forgot, fellow babies... BOOGER!!You Shook Me All Night Long

play something completely gay.
Customs avatar is the lead singer of a flamer band... I'll bet he has all their CD's as well. I'll you need to do is ask him... he loves to talk about them.