Danger Daniel Negreanu Danger!

According to a bunch of new people on the forums, it looks like you now suck 100% at poker. I think it is time to hang up your poker shoes, put the vegetarian thermos back in the fridge and take out that retirement golf club and swing for the fences before you lose all of your money and end up praying that you get whacked by that bus.

According to a bunch of new high limit professionals on the forums who have studied your play in depth over the last few months, it looks like you now suck 100% at poker. I think it is time to hang up your poker shoes, put the vegetarian thermos back in the fridge and take out that retirement golf club and swing for the fences before you lose all of your money and end up praying that you get whacked by that bus.
FYP
According to a bunch of new people on the forums, it looks like you now suck 100% at poker. I think it is time to hang up your poker shoes, put the vegetarian thermos back in the fridge and take out that retirement golf club and swing for the fences before you lose all of your money and end up praying that you get whacked by that bus.
You forgot to add [/ballsucking].
yeah they are getting pretty annoying. wonder what brought on the sudden uprise of bashers? from what i saw of season 2 it was all negreanu getting sucked out on by farha.
??? season 2, what did farha play, like 1/2 a day, you need to watch the rest, daniel was calling eeeeeverybody, it's actually kind of funny.
??? season 2, what did farha play, like 1/2 a day, you need to watch the rest, daniel was calling eeeeeverybody, it's actually kind of funny.
hang on is this the one with negreanu in the pink shirt or the black sweater with fancy pants dress shirt?