Daniel Has Become Overly Loose?

Iam not sure which was worse watching Daniel or dmitri nobles. They seemed like similar players. the only diffeerence is daniel knows when he is beat and still seems to call. I was there at WSOP watching Daniel call away his chips pot after pot. It's funny htough ESPN must love him they only show the great laydowns and the great calls. None of the awful ones. To me he is a great p;layer who has lost his edge. At least that is what I heard in Vegas the 2 weeks I was there. But I did hear he has done well in life. SO that is all that is importnat and he seems to be a good person who is attempting to make a difference in people's lives.I jsut believe his winning days are numbered. I mean he has jsut become a calling station. Almost an oximoron a good calling station

Sooo... the Gov makes agreat post earlier today about posting rules and what not. It all made good sense to me. Nothing too crazy or whacked out since. But wouldn't you know, first post and lookee what we get. Add the 30/30 rule and it will all be better. Please for the love of.....well I can't use that word but you know what I mean.

I am a big Daniel fan don't get me wrong. I am friends with a couple pro players at here. I guess pros that you consider grinders. Youknw the ones that play 10 0 maybe 20 40 to make a living. And they used to have such respect for this man. Now it seems that he plays to the camera and forgot what got him to this point. My friend used to play with Daniel and Evelyn and even Jennifer Harman back in the day. At the 10 20 and 15 30 and he used say daniel was a machine. ( he also did say harman was by far the best when they played at limit levels) The do not believe he is the same player now. Yo-Yo chip stacks. Up and down. FO rhim to go fromt he top 5 to nowhere that fast was painful to me. Especially when I used to look up to him as a poker player even before most of you. Before he had the huge year and the promtions craze. I am not one to type on here daniel. I am actually new but come on man. You are to good to be playing like this. I realize abck then the money meant a lot more but please go back to your roots and play the game you love with respect and dignity. This is the game that got you where you are today and you are really hurting it. Yes you will have the casual fan because you are likeable and funny. But the real poker fans are starting to get tired of the same routine.Still hoping Daniel (I still have fatih if only a little)

i didnt look at post count, but could this be a .... newwwb???i thought i read about something called variance? oh yea that only happens to bad players i forgot
variance!! oh man coem on man!! Variance are oyu for real!! go watch himplay live int he tourney!! Not the TV version!! Hey he lost a lot of money in the big game. adn from what i hear more than he is claiming!! his winning in that game for a while was variance!!
How much did you cash in ME this year? How about the TOC?
Wow still missing the point. His play was horrendous and he lost money with all the buy ins he had. He reboughtliek i don;t know 60 times in the rebuy and lost 50000 int he horse event alone. Look I am not here to bash him i love the man he is my acorite player since i first saw him play in the 1990's. But he is not the same player!!!
Wow still missing the point. His play was horrendous and he lost money with all the buy ins he had. He reboughtliek i don;t know 60 times in the rebuy and lost 50000 int he horse event alone. Look I am not here to bash him i love the man he is my acorite player since i first saw him play in the 1990's. But he is not the same player!!!
It's possible you may have some good points here, however you utter lack of grammar skills and or/typing ability make your posts unreadable and, for the most part, laughable. Touch up on these basic skills and you will be more well received.
Maybe if you learn how to spell I might take your post seriously. Probably not though.
It's possible you may have some good points here, however you utter lack of grammar skills and or/typing ability make your posts unreadable and, for the most part, laughable. Touch up on these basic skills and you will be more well received.
Put it in a way he can understand.OP- Plz lrn too tyep kthx
cuddlemonkey Posted Today, 6:35 PM QUOTE(chgocubs99 @ Monday, September 18th, 2006, 8:33 PM) It's possible you may have some good points here, however you utter lack of grammar skills and or/typing ability make your posts unreadable and, for the most part, laughable. Touch up on these basic skills and you will be more well received.Put it in a way he can understand.OP- Plz lrn too tyep kthx
POTD :club:

30/30/30+1Oh, and send Daniel an email with your advice - he might put it in his book, or if nothing else, it'll help plug the leaks in his game your keen insight has picked up on.

I am a big Daniel fan don't get me wrong. I am friends with a couple pro players at here. I guess pros that you consider grinders. Youknw the ones that play 10 0 maybe 20 40 to make a living. And they used to have such respect for this man. Now it seems that he plays to the camera and forgot what got him to this point. My friend used to play with Daniel and Evelyn and even Jennifer Harman back in the day. At the 10 20 and 15 30 and he used say daniel was a machine. ( he also did say harman was by far the best when they played at limit levels) The do not believe he is the same player now. Yo-Yo chip stacks. Up and down. FO rhim to go fromt he top 5 to nowhere that fast was painful to me. Especially when I used to look up to him as a poker player even before most of you. Before he had the huge year and the promtions craze. I am not one to type on here daniel. I am actually new but come on man. You are to good to be playing like this. I realize abck then the money meant a lot more but please go back to your roots and play the game you love with respect and dignity. This is the game that got you where you are today and you are really hurting it. Yes you will have the casual fan because you are likeable and funny. But the real poker fans are starting to get tired of the same routine.Still hoping Daniel (I still have fatih if only a little)
www.hookedonphonics.com
What a quality thread - first time we've ever seen someone sign up in order to complain about what a fish Daniel is. It's insight like the OP's that makes it worth while loggin on here everyday.sw
Whining about said threads is just as prevelant and annoying, if not more so.Then again, I'm only adding to the problem by replying. Dammit.
What a quality thread - first time we've ever seen someone sign up in order to complain about what a fish Daniel is. It's insight like the OP's that makes it worth while loggin on here everyday.sw
thank you big game fish is correct fromwhat i hear number is near 3,000,000. is it true i don't know i heard from reliable sources though.