go play online blackjack right now
that was last night sir
Suicide watch alert
buckle up in that superstars match later
I'm tilted... that is all
I won a thousand bucks on Thur and Friday nights live. I won 300 bucks online on Saturday night, but tilted 2/3rds of the 300 back by playing too long early Sunday am. But I still have the grand and a hundred online in winnings. Tonight I'm taking the night off to watch the Steelers. Suggest you do the same.
I won a thousand bucks on Thur and Friday nights live. I won 300 bucks online on Saturday night, but tilted 2/3rds of the 300 back by playing too long early Sunday am. But I still have the grand and a hundred online in winnings. Tonight I'm taking the night off to watch the Steelers. Suggest you do the same.
So your solution for his tilting is to brag about $1000 you won?Man, you general posters are freakin' sadists!
GOO STEELERS!! Yes, it seems that these free sportsbets are good for taking me off tilt...I hope you will be watching tonight...

heh... im not really that tilted, its just been a frustrating month... i dont want to take a night off because im playing too well for that.. soon enough i'll break through again, but i had just busted from a tourny and wasn't pleased lol... anyways, gl to those who will be in that FCP Superstars match with me tonight... thanks to TB17 i didnt forget :club:

heh... im not really that tilted, its just been a frustrating month... i dont want to take a night off because im playing too well for that.. soon enough i'll break through again, but i had just busted from a tourny and wasn't pleased lol... anyways, gl to those who will be in that FCP Superstars match with me tonight... thanks to TB17 i didnt forget :club:
2nd.- Jordan
You're gonna wish you forgot when I'm done with you :D

I am playing almost perfect PLO8 for 4 hours and i dropped 5.5 buy ins so far.I bet i'd lose less if i was tilting.And the strange thing is i am still not tilted.I keep on missing my 20+ outs on flop while my opponents keep on hitting their 2 outers on river.And i am still playing good,putting my money in the middle as a at least decent favourite.I am kinda enjoying this tho.I mean these people are chasing their 2 or 4 outs to river.It is a pleasing thing to see even if i am losing almost every hand.I need to go see a doctor.

JJ<A8 for 197K pot and to be slightly above average with 52 left in the $3 rebuy just nowAA<JJ with 5 left in a $3 freezeout yesterdayCan I dodge a 2 or 3 outer with less that 50 ppl left just once? Please?Time to go drown my sorrows in my history book :club:

I've been beating the local sng fairly regularly lately. The other day my dealer friend turns me on to a new game at a different place. I lasted maybe 4 hands. There's a ton of reasons for it, but mostly... tilt. Oh well, there's always the next game.