Calling Out Checkymcfold!

Checky pwns Ray in:adorablenessability to wear jeans/faded tight black tshirt and look like a hottyBrands of bottled wateronline chatroom tilting hilarity when the donkeys run well against himAbility to say STFU in the cutest wayChecky, your the best.Also, I dropped $2K in about 20mins playing 5/10 short handed NL last night. I blame you for not stopping me...Mark

Checky pwns Ray in:adorablenessability to wear jeans/faded tight black tshirt and look like a hottyBrands of bottled wateronline chatroom tilting hilarity when the donkeys run well against himAbility to say STFU in the cutest wayChecky, your the best.Also, I dropped $2K in about 20mins playing 5/10 short handed NL last night. I blame you for not stopping me...Mark
Don't forget making the simplest thing into a 5 page essay/poem AT WILL.
Checky pwns Ray in:adorablenessability to wear jeans/faded tight black tshirt and look like a hottyBrands of bottled wateronline chatroom tilting hilarity when the donkeys run well against himAbility to say STFU in the cutest way
.. I got no dukes in any of these. I am pwned.Ray
Don't forget making the simplest thing into a 5 page essay/poem AT WILL.
Me: Checky, how do you play lo8?Checky: Would you like the instructions in haiku, blank verse, or cross rhyme?Me: Maybe I'll just stick to NLHE.Mark