Wcoop #2: $530 Nlhe

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are discussing a chop now...Rambo5 - 9.462,239 in chipsLUNOID - 1,775,261 in chipsLee proposed:Rambo gets: $314,749Lunoid gets: $226.116With $30,000 in the middle and the braclet.Lunoid got pissy and said make it 290,000/250,000 with $30,000 in the middle and braclet. They finally agree to that and put $30,865 in the middle with the braclet.edit: I agree with BSmitty in that idk why the hell rambo would do this.

I think he wanted the gauruntee that he would get close to 300k instead of suffering an upset and getting 200k. lu probably knew that so he was able to up it a significant amount, i was thinking he could get 240k because psychologically rambo would be like haha i still got 300k , surprised he was able to squeeze out 250k. good negotiating by lu. though rambo had a big chip lead it was not enough were it was a sure thing AT all .... so he just wanted to lock up a bigger win than lu

Pretty sure Patrick has not shown down less than AQ. Impressive, really.
Being a nit is impressive?
Heh this is a good spot to float a flop...he obv has a 4.PokerStars Game #6325761456: Tournament #40000002, $500+$30 Hold'em No Limit - Level XII (750/1500) - 2006/09/17 - 22:52:04 (ET)Table '40000002 344' 9-max Seat #3 is the buttonSeat 1: natdog100 (25688 in chips) Seat 2: PMJackson21 (32606 in chips) Seat 3: Andr4w (38685 in chips) Seat 4: ericppp (43514 in chips) Seat 5: LucaPagano (56204 in chips) Seat 6: Guernica1974 (27488 in chips) Seat 7: hldmplayr (32768 in chips) Seat 8: TheCleaner11 (73722 in chips) Seat 9: klask (31886 in chips) natdog100: posts the ante 150PMJackson21: posts the ante 150Andr4w: posts the ante 150ericppp: posts the ante 150LucaPagano: posts the ante 150Guernica1974: posts the ante 150hldmplayr: posts the ante 150TheCleaner11: posts the ante 150klask: posts the ante 150ericppp: posts small blind 750LucaPagano: posts big blind 1500*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to PMJackson21 [Qh Td]Guernica1974: folds hldmplayr: calls 1500TheCleaner11: folds klask: folds natdog100: folds PMJackson21: calls 1500Andr4w: folds ericppp: calls 750LucaPagano: checks *** FLOP *** [Ah As 4c]ericppp: checks LucaPagano: bets 4500hldmplayr: folds PMJackson21: calls 4500ericppp: folds *** TURN *** [Ah As 4c] [3d]natdog100 said, "ty"LucaPagano: checks PMJackson21: bets 9000LucaPagano: folds PMJackson21 collected 16350 from potPMJackson21: doesn't show hand
Luca was at my table in the main event. He played real well but went out on a rough beat. In this spot, I could see him betting out with pretty much any 2, representing a 4.
I busted Vanessa Rousso in this tourney.And then she waved 500k in my face.- Jordan
It was 280k, but still...
Being a nit is impressive?
Sorry sir, but only someone as LAG as Justin or JC is allowed to call me a nit, so gfy. Maybe one day I'll learn to overplay AJ to an UTG raiser in a big tournament, but unfortunately for me (and Team SMD for that matter), that day hasn't come yet. ;-)
Sorry sir, but only someone as LAG as Justin or JC is allowed to call me a nit, so gfy. Maybe one day I'll learn to overplay AJ to an UTG raiser in a big tournament, but unfortunately for me (and Team SMD for that matter), that day hasn't come yet. ;-)
gfy = go fukk yourself?nh and GG.
HEY! HE WAS A LOOSE UTG RAISER!*cries as he tries to justify it*Nice work yesterday bro.
HEY! HE WAS A LOOSE UTG RAISER!*cries as he tries to justify it*Nice work yesterday bro.
LOL, yeah I know, I was just giving you a hard time. The Dodgers dropping out of first place makes me hate everyone. ;-)Thanks, but obviously frustrated by the result. :-)
LOL, yeah I know, I was just giving you a hard time. The Dodgers dropping out of first place makes me hate everyone. ;-)Thanks, but obviously frustrated by the result. :-)
Normally I'd laugh in a spot like this...but now that you've mentioned it, I'll definitely be thinking about that hand for the rest of the day and most likely will have some sort of projectile (my phone) run into some sort of immovable object (a chair perhaps?). I still maintain that he played it much much worse than I did (not shoving preflop there was 100% retarded by him). But I do acknowledge the fact that I did indeed overplay my hand.As for the Dodgers...thank Bud for the wildcard.
Normally I'd laugh in a spot like this...but now that you've mentioned it, I'll definitely be thinking about that hand for the rest of the day and most likely will have some sort of projectile (my phone) run into some sort of immovable object (a chair perhaps?). I still maintain that he played it much much worse than I did (not shoving preflop there was 100% retarded by him). But I do acknowledge the fact that I did indeed overplay my hand.As for the Dodgers...thank Bud for the wildcard.
Heh, well, if we can somehow beat the Padres tonight (minor miracle seeing as we haven't been very capable of doing so all year), then we are in decent shape...Back in 1st, and 0 games left with San Diego. I wanted them to put the division away so I wouldn't have to worry about it, but I guess that's not happening.Heh sorry for the bad memory...Now you can see what I feel like everytime I see pocket jacks. :-)
Heh, well, if we can somehow beat the Padres tonight (minor miracle seeing as we haven't been very capable of doing so all year), then we are in decent shape...Back in 1st, and 0 games left with San Diego. I wanted them to put the division away so I wouldn't have to worry about it, but I guess that's not happening.Heh sorry for the bad memory...Now you can see what I feel like everytime I see pocket jacks. :-)
Yeah, tonight's game is certainly big. Especially considering the pitchers that are going (regardless of how well they have pitched this year).Imagine how far out they'd be if they hadn't picked up Maddux :-p.In all seriousness, I like them as much as any other NL team in the playoffs this year.
In all seriousness, I like them as much as any other NL team in the playoffs this year.
I dislike all NL teams, because they are lucky to be in the NL.