Wcoop #2: $530 Nlhe

Figured it was time for this to get it's own thread, even if it doesn't start for 5 and half hours yet. Anyway, who's playing? I'm strongly considering it with the only downside being that I only got about 3 hours of sleep last night. Still, if I'm awake enough, I'm definitely in. Others?

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how much did you win it for? and did you sell it for $530?
I spent 100 FPP's in a 50+r FPP satellite. That got me to Rd2 which was a 3,000 FPP tourney, and I won it in there. Only got $440 out of it (since W$ is a shittier exchange rate than T$)
If i am not too drunk after eagles game i am playing.on second thought, when i get drunk i think am invincible, so i will end up playing either way.even if i pass out drunk, my friends will take my laptop and play with my money.So count me in.
LOL.I'm in as well.

Playing a $58 sat at the moment, only just started but I am winning a seat for sure, don't wanna front all the cash for such a huge field.I might be selling a %age of myself as well, not sure how much yet tho but start thinking if you are interested. (It's a good investment, I will be at the final table!)

Playing a $58 sat at the moment, only just started but I am winning a seat for sure, don't wanna front all the cash for such a huge field.I might be selling a %age of myself as well, not sure how much yet tho but start thinking if you are interested. (It's a good investment, I will be at the final table!)
If that's the case, hit me up a PMAlthough I'm gonna take a half court shot and try to bank on aentry in those turbo triple shootout satillites
I spent 100 FPP's in a 50+r FPP satellite. That got me to Rd2 which was a 3,000 FPP tourney, and I won it in there. Only got $440 out of it (since W$ is a shittier exchange rate than T$)
whatever, thats a $440 profit and you may have gone broke during the tournament so at least your up money

the 2.75$ is +evPokerStars Game #6318313378: Tournament #32053029, $2.50+$0.25 Hold'em No Limit - Match Round I, Level IV (50/100) - 2006/09/17 - 11:52:35 (ET)Table '32053029 3' 6-max Seat #5 is the buttonSeat 1: marchione (7480 in chips) Seat 5: davidccrc (1520 in chips) davidccrc: posts small blind 50marchione: posts big blind 100*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to marchione [Qc 5c]davidccrc: calls 50marchione: raises 200 to 300davidccrc: calls 200*** FLOP *** [7c 3h Qd]marchione: bets 200davidccrc: raises 200 to 400marchione: raises 6780 to 7180 and is all-indavidccrc: calls 820 and is all-indavidccrc said, "ah"davidccrc said, "gg"davidccrc said, "gl"*** TURN *** [7c 3h Qd] [Jd]*** RIVER *** [7c 3h Qd Jd] [Ah]*** SHOW DOWN ***marchione: shows [Qc 5c] (a pair of Queens)davidccrc: shows [Kd 7d] (a pair of Sevens)marchione said, "gg'"marchione collected 3040 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 3040 | Rake 0 Board [7c 3h Qd Jd Ah]Seat 1: marchione (big blind) showed [Qc 5c] and won (3040) with a pair of QueensSeat 5: davidccrc (button) (small blind) showed [Kd 7d] and lost with a pair of Sevens*********************************19 mins to finish the table off*********************************

whatever, thats a $440 profit and you may have gone broke during the tournament so at least your up money
yeah thats $440 basically free dollars to help your bankrollwell good luck to everyone, ill probably be around later to rail some ppl (although i have no chat)
In. Maybe I can win 1 showdown unlike WCOOP event 1.
:club:... yeah i just want to win a single coinflip... just one, no joke

Im in and pumped to redeem myself after my laughable performance yesterday in my first ever razz game. Lookng to better my 18th place in last week's sunday millon. Let's get it on.On a side note: dropped a little extra in the collection basket at church this morning. Can't hurt to have the Big Guy on your side :club:

Looks like I shouldn't bother playing this after all, I made the mistake of getting called all in by T2o with AQ. Obv AQ<T2o so it would be a mistake to front $530 without understanding the hands...