Villain is 35/12/1.1 over 65 hands. I was more trying to push him off his hand (with a few outs if he called) than value-bet top pair on the turn. I didn't think he was calling a raise on the flop with a J, and thought he would push on the flop if he had me beat there with something like KJ, QT, or 99. Spewage or decent?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)CO ($38.80)Button ($66.05)SB ($61.80)Hero ($115.70)UTG ($146.55)MP ($116.45)Preflop: Hero is BB with Tdiamond.gif, Kdiamond.gif. 2 folds, CO calls $1, Button raises to $3, 1 fold, Hero calls $2, CO calls $2.Flop: ($9.50) 9heart.gif, Jdiamond.gif, Kspade.gif(3 players)Hero checks, CO checks, Button bets $6, Hero raises to $18, CO folds, Button calls $12.Turn: ($45.50) Jspade.gif(2 players)Hero bets $46

it's debatable, but i don't like it because the turn card means you could be semi-bluffing while drawing dead. you would think that he would shove in on the flop if he had a set, but with a postflop aggression factor of 1.1, villain could easily be playing his set passively against a flop that gives him cause for concern.any turn card that doesn't pair the board and i think it's ok.any turn card that doesn't pair the board that's a diamond and it's a no-brainer.

I'd probably think his WSD% would be most important here. Off the cuff, I would say if he was deeper, the move would be much stronger to bet the turn and have him contemplate having to call the turn and the river. being shorter, I think you're going to fold the hands you're beating here more than anything.

Unless, as the villain, my read on you is that you swing for the fences when you have the best or second-best hand, I'm putting you in with my KQ/AK/AA. I think the only thing you're representing here is that you don't want me in the pot. Scott, we're probably folding hands we are ahead of with our flop raise though, right?

The way your oppenent played the hand I have him on AK or KQ. It is up to you if you think you can push him off. However it is still likely enough he can have something nutty good here. I don't like this bet, the range of hands he calls with: AK, AJ, QT, KJ, QJ, KK, JJ, 99, JT, AA. The only thing that you can really push him off here is QQ, TT, K9, maybe KQ. It is hard to have him on much else, and still calling your reraise on the flop.You check raised the flop, so I don't mind another check on the turn here, he might not bet out fearing another check raise, and hope you can check it down. But I think if he does raise the turn, you should just let it go. The are times of firing out two bullets, but I don't think this is one of them. On the river I don't mind a check/call.

Unless, as the villain, my read on you is that you swing for the fences when you have the best or second-best hand, I'm putting you in with my KQ/AK/AA. I think the only thing you're representing here is that you don't want me in the pot. Scott, we're probably folding hands we are ahead of with our flop raise though, right?
Some opponents. I find a lot of people taking a turn off w/ position in these types of situations (having position and being c/red on a c-bet) at 6-max. People just don't like feeling like they're being outplayed. He could still be sitting with some sort of pair or very likely a hand like AJ. or even just and ace queen, Ace ten type of hand. I think it's possible he's floating w/ a wide variety of hands. (Althgouh, the board should deter him floating a bit. )
Some opponents. I find a lot of people taking a turn off w/ position in these types of situations (having position and being c/red on a c-bet) at 6-max. People just don't like feeling like they're being outplayed. He could still be sitting with some sort of pair or very likely a hand like AJ. or even just and ace queen, Ace ten type of hand. I think it's possible he's floating w/ a wide variety of hands. (Althgouh, the board should deter him floating a bit. )
It is a scary board, with out any draws except a gut straight, I don't see the villian calling the flop with anything less then AJ.