Would Daniel Hit It?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Would Daniel Hit it?

• Please it's Angelina Jolie
    • He'd do it for the kids in Africa
    • No way, I love my wife

Our position on how to do that was very similar. Never, ever be “in your face” about it. Being subtle is a much more effective way about dealing with the topic of religion than by cramming it in people’s faces. I hate it when others pass judgment on me, so the last thing I’m going to do is shove my beliefs down other peoples throats. I’m more than willing to talk openly about my faith in God, but I try to be very careful not to be too strong with my words or to offend those that don’t believe.
:D:club::D

There is no way that Daniel would do this. He is married and he is an honorable person. I am not so concerned about his religous aspects, those are his beliefs and I honor those. I think that his nature is to be true to himself and to his committments. Even to suggest otherwise is to be a fool. But, since this was a joke post anyway, no biggie. I have been happily married for 16 years now, I don't think she is as hot as most buys do, yes she is doable, but nothing to think about stepping out for. Now, Brooke Burns (Dog Eat Dog)......it would be very HARD to resist her!!!!!

is that anything like a smelly pirate hooker?
Pretty funny stuff when Daniel uses his poetic license to expose Angelina. The thing, though, is this: I bet that Brad and Angelina do have an open relationship and share and I bet that Jolie is as aggressive as described in the Blog. DN had me going; I bought it hook, line and sinker. Until this little quote, " I didn’t know she was even coming". Men always know when Angelina is coming. Better luck next time DN.

Ummmm, yes and yes.jolie-angelina-photo-angelina-jolie-6231098.jpgBTW, I have been told be my wife in not so many words that the only way I will every get a three way while we are married is if Jolie is involved.So I've got a couple of calls in.

Ummmm, yes and yes.jolie-angelina-photo-angelina-jolie-6231098.jpgBTW, I have been told be my wife in not so many words that the only way I will every get a three way while we are married is if Jolie is involved.So I've got a couple of calls in.
LOL. My girlfriend told me the exact same thing. Hope we can get to her before you guys.
That's really weird. I've heard at least 2 of my close female friends say that.
Yup heard the same thing too, but in my case, i'm not part of the 3some.