So there's a point in your game when you have to move in with pretty much any two cards...You want to do this so when you double up you're back in the game, but when exactly is that point?I know 17x the SB is when you need to start stealing blinds and working harder to maintain your stack, but when do you need to move in regardless of what you have?

I assume your talking about tournament play.If your in danger of being blinded off, the time to start making steals is when you have above average hands and its folded to you in poistion. Your basically playing the percentages that the remaining players with cards have less than an above average hand.If your talking about a cash game, rebuy and don't bother w/ the headache

I usually start stealing with around 20xbb. I start making moves with any two cards around the 8xbb mark. By any two cards I mean pretty much that. I'm much more likely to move with 4-6o than A-x as the chances are you're not gonna be dominated if recieving a call. The last thing I want to do is push with A-7 only to be called by A-T. At least with with 6-4 I'm only a 60/40 dog, with the A-7 scenario I'm 70/30 dog.

Once your stack in roughly 10 x BB , and also where your at in the tournament., If your short stacked and half the field is out., then its a good time to start. People start to tighten up at the half way mark. It also helps to wait for a premium hand.