Another Free Sports Bet Opportunity

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in! Missed out on mansion bet because I couldn't get my money transfered in time.Risking $100 to win $90.90.... and I declined the $20 bonus because it has Wager Requirements on it.Welcome to a new addiction...

Whoa, I'm in this time. I missed the Mansion bet, because I wasn't paying attention and it was too late when I got around to it. Too tired now, will read up on this one later...Whos hedging?
I would not hedge to lock up a profit on a bet for this amount...but I would watch to see if the line moves at all. Right now Jacksonville is +3 on bodog--if it moves another half point or more there is the opportunity to hedge and have a chance at winning both bets. I see this being a close game so if I can find jax at +4 i will probably make a smaller bet on them w/ the chance of winning both.

There is a way to hedge using tradesports.com.If you bought 10 contracts it would be the equivelant of a $50 (or there abouts, it depends on what the bid and offer is) wager which would be a pretty close hedge.I haven't checked the line there yet, but the only risk might be the difference in the line. Someone said that bodog had it a -3 so tradesports.com might have the same line.

There is a way to hedge using tradesports.com.If you bought 10 contracts it would be the equivelant of a $50 (or there abouts, it depends on what the bid and offer is) wager which would be a pretty close hedge.I haven't checked the line there yet, but the only risk might be the difference in the line. Someone said that bodog had it a -3 so tradesports.com might have the same line.
How does tradesports work?? I usually use pinnacle and bodog and pinnacle has it at -2.5. I would prefer the spread to be >3 to do any sort of hedge here since I think it is only worth it if you have a decent chance at winning both bets.

I would love to know what the multiple account rule is. I signed my GF up under a VPN so I think I should be ok.I would like to sign my entire family up, but I don't want to push my luck.I think they have 24hr online help maybe ask them?

I just spoke with their 24hr live support and they said that you can have more than one person from the same household and the same IP address open an account.They did say that if there are multiple accounts from one household that they will ask for some id to verify the account.I think this is more than fair.I am going to sign up my entire family for this deal.I too missed out on the mansion promo so I am going to try to make up for it on this one.

I asked CS about signing up girlfriend from same computer and it was Ok. Only problem was I deposited using my Neteller account and then saw that for withdraw the name on the accounts have to be the same...****...So I'm setting up a Neteller account in her name and then once promotion is over I'll deposit $25 or so from there and then withdraw to that Neteller account...Think it will work? Or have any better suggestions?

I asked CS about signing up girlfriend from same computer and it was Ok. Only problem was I deposited using my Neteller account and then saw that for withdraw the name on the accounts have to be the same...****...So I'm setting up a Neteller account in her name and then once promotion is over I'll deposit $25 or so from there and then withdraw to that Neteller account...Think it will work? Or have any better suggestions?
I think you will probably be fine if you make a deposit with her neteller account. I know most sites only keep your info for last neteller account to deposit so you should be okay.