Another Free Sports Bet Opportunity

I don't know if this was already posted but there is another free sports bet out there and its a little more affordable for the low stakes people around here. If you open a new account at betwwts.com and put $100 dollars on Pitt (-1.5) for the monday night game they will refund if you lose. Maybe not worth it for some of you, but I can actually afford this one unlike the mansion bet.edit: I read this first at 2+2 and it was said this is a reputable sports book

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this was already posted but there is another free sports bet out there and its a little more affordable for the low stakes people around here. If you open a new account at betwwts.com and put $100 dollars on Pitt (-1.5) for the monday night game they will refund if you lose. Maybe not worth it for some of you, but I can actually afford this one unlike the mansion bet.edit: I read this first at 2+2 and it was said this is a reputable sports book
Make sure you read their cash out rules. They may require you to make more bets before you can cash out.

Terms and conditions * Offer only valid for the first 1000 new signups each week (week begins Tuesday morning at 10:00am EST and closes Monday evening at 7:00pm EST). Offer not valid for existing members. * Once 1000 new signup threshold is reached, offer will be pulled for that week. * Refund bets do not have any rollover requirements * Users are only eligible for one account on the BetCorp platform. Any user found to have more than 1 account is not eligible for this promo. * Management reserves the right to pull or alter this promo at any time at their discretion. * This promo betting and/or deposit requirements cannot be used in conjunction with any other promo.Legit?

Terms and conditions * Offer only valid for the first 1000 new signups each week (week begins Tuesday morning at 10:00am EST and closes Monday evening at 7:00pm EST). Offer not valid for existing members. * Once 1000 new signup threshold is reached, offer will be pulled for that week. * Refund bets do not have any rollover requirements * Users are only eligible for one account on the BetCorp platform. Any user found to have more than 1 account is not eligible for this promo. * Management reserves the right to pull or alter this promo at any time at their discretion. * This promo betting and/or deposit requirements cannot be used in conjunction with any other promo.Legit?
Just talked to live support and they said there are no cashout restrictions. The bonus that you get does have a large wagering requirement but you have the option to decline it if you wish
Bonus? Info plz.
20% if using neteller, 15% otherwise. You have to wager 5x your deposit+bonus so $600 wagered for a measly $20 bonus. I just declined it, but you probably have no restrictions on cashing out everything but the bonus even if you accept--but i figured i would decline to be safe.edit: although it seems none of you have used this book before, remember it is for new accounts only. Just follow the big banner on their homepage

In the offer info it says to pick the Steelers at -1.5 but it's listed as a -2.5 line. Could throw a monkey wrench into this contraption.

If you guys sign up, refer me "wandigo0" :club:
I'm still hanging back for now. If I go for it you're the man, cool guy.
If you guys sign up, refer me "wandigo0" :D
read the 2+2 thread I linked--the refer a friend bonus is not valid on this offer (otherwise i would have probably tried :club: ). It will be valid if the person makes another $50 deposit or something like that at a later time.
In the offer info it says to pick the Steelers at -1.5 but it's listed as a -2.5 line. Could throw a monkey wrench into this contraption.I'm still hanging back for now. If I go for it you're the man, cool guy.
I just did this and got it at -1.5. You need to follow the banner on the page or look under NFL props not under the regular lines. I went for it since it is limited to 1000 people...figured i would risk 100 since ppl at 2+2 use it and said it was a decent site.
I believe so--if you are worried at all they have live chat support that seems really good.
Yep just got done chatting with Joanne R. She was very helpful and I got my bet in. Pissed that I pissed out on the mansion bet so wanted to make sure I got in th is one.

In. Is it Batch or Roth(etc.) this week?If you go for this one, check out the Free Future Bet listed at the top of the page (after you sign up). Free $20 bet to pick the winner of the Super Bowl. Pats for the win.

In. Is it Batch or Roth(etc.) this week?If you go for this one, check out the Free Future Bet listed at the top of the page (after you sign up). Free $20 bet to pick the winner of the Super Bowl. Pats for the win.
game time decision last i heard

now, i dont know anything about sporsbetting and even less about the nfl.. but am so pissed to miss the manson bet. maybe i'm stupid but couldn't read from the promosite or here, how much the winnings would be if the team won. a hundred bucks? or is it 1½ times or sth. im confused :club: