PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)MP3 ($33.60)CO ($69.55)Button ($97)SB ($87.40)BB ($107)UTG ($183.40)UTG+1 ($91.05)Hero ($94)MP2 ($162.45)Preflop: Hero is MP1 with Q :) , A :) . UTG raises to $3, 1 fold, Hero calls $3, 4 folds, SB calls $2.50, 1 fold.Flop: ($10) 5 :D , 6 :club: , A :D(3 players)SB checks, UTG bets $3, Hero raises to $9, SB folds, UTG calls $6.Turn: ($28) 6 :D(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $17, UTG raises to $34, Hero...I know this hand can be played really differently. I will often reraise this pf, to 9, in this case, I just called because I was a bit concerned that it was an UTG raise, I figured I'd keep the pot somewhat small, and use my position.Flop raise is pretty standard, IMO, the way the board looks, with the draws, and the 3rd player in.Turn is probably a check, right? It's the LHE mindset in me still, where you bet the turn, and check behind on the river with a hand with showdown value.Anywho, what to do now?

Well for me it's a fold or push. With $50 behind after calling the raise you're probably going to have to call when he puts you all-in on the river if you call the turn. There is probably some fold equity in a push here as well.I have a hard time putting him on AK or a 6 where he just called the flop. You've shown enough strength that he's probably going to pop it there if he's got the A. If he's got the 6 it's a pretty weak call. I feel more like he's on a draw and is looking to steal on the river if he misses.I will go all-in here more often than I fold but I definately don't think I'm just calling.

Confusing play from your opponent.I don't get what he's trying to represent. And if he actually has a big hand he's playing it horribly.The only thing I can think of is AhXh. Now that the board has paired bringing another heart, if he doesn't have you beat already there's lots of ways to chop/win. I would say this is probably 25% MAX of all the possible cases.Smooth call-> Min raise, from any reasonable opponent this looks like a fold.

This isn't awful and he may be juicing to push you off a weak A/build in case he hits a flush. I think if you want to see a river and possibly get it checked, you have to instacall this raise to rep a strong A. Villain isn't necessarily going to fire on the river though. He could have: Ahxh, in which case he's juicing and will check a spade/club river. Be wary of a 10/J.A 6, in which case he won't bet a flushed river. We can't beat an AhKh here obviously, but I think that's really the only hand we're likely behind besides quad 6's or 5/6 7/6 if the villain gets tricky with those sorts of hands. You have a read?

I'll be honest, the first thing that crossed my mind was an overvalued AK from villain. I can't think of a hand that check/min-raises the turn that we are beating.I see AA, 66, 55, AK being in the range. I don't see AhXh being particularly likely. I think this is a fold, especially factoring in some reverse implied odds as well.

I think folding is bad on the turn and pushing is obviously a nightmare. Just call his raise and re evaluate on the river. You have position and you called his check raise on the turn, if hes not that strong hes gonna have to come out with a pretty large 1/2 - 2/3 pot size bet to make you fold. Not likely to happen out of position. Also, he is either on the draw or hes made hand, if the draw hits and he bets then you can be pretty sure he has it, if he has the made hand he will check to you if the draw hits if hes scared of the card and you can take a free showdown if you think your best or bluff at the pot. You cant fold this turn for this price in position.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)MP3 ($33.60)CO ($69.55)Button ($97)SB ($87.40)BB ($107)UTG ($183.40)UTG+1 ($91.05)Hero ($94)MP2 ($162.45)Preflop: Hero is MP1 with Q :) , A :) . UTG raises to $3, 1 fold, Hero calls $3, 4 folds, SB calls $2.50, 1 fold.Flop: ($10) 5 :D , 6 :club: , A :D(3 players)SB checks, UTG bets $3, Hero raises to $9, SB folds, UTG calls $6.Turn: ($28) 6 :D(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $17, UTG raises to $34, Hero...I know this hand can be played really differently. I will often reraise this pf, to 9, in this case, I just called because I was a bit concerned that it was an UTG raise, I figured I'd keep the pot somewhat small, and use my position.Flop raise is pretty standard, IMO, the way the board looks, with the draws, and the 3rd player in.Turn is probably a check, right? It's the LHE mindset in me still, where you bet the turn, and check behind on the river with a hand with showdown value.Anywho, what to do now?
What are you reads?

Easy fold in my opinion. Nothing you can do about his donkey bluff.I prefer to raise more like $10-12 on the flop here and if he still calls then checking the turn isn't a bad play since you would have to consider AK since it is an UTG raiser. If I had AK then I would fire again on the turn.

Haven't read any of the responses. But I say call.It's quite obvious he has 77 or 88 and is trying to see where he's at. <sw>This is exactly why playing passively in NL pays off. People like to bet with weak hands, and you force yourself to call even if you think you might be beat, because of how weak you played the hand. You give yourself more % for the bluff, and I think online it brings it up to the norm. Maybe we should all adjust the % for bluff up a few points, and we might be able to make more educated decisions. We give online players far too much credit :club: