Do You Ever Just Want To...

See? these guys know what's up.You're probably the type of player that I'm talking about. That's the beauty of it....it's not even stupidity, it's just ignorance.and the OP wasn't meant to sound angry, though it may have come off that way. Just wanted to b*tch and moan about it with other people who know what I'm talking about.oh, and the answer to your question is no.
Yes, I thought an aside you wrote was rude and unnecessary, so the only obvious conclusion is that I am one of 'those' that you were complaining about. That's some power thinking right there.P.S. -- FYP.Look, I can be snarky, too. Nyaaah.
Yes, I thought an aside you wrote was rude and unnecessary, so the only obvious conclusion is that I am one of 'those' that you were complaining about. That's some power thinking right there.P.S. -- FYP.Look, I can be snarky, too. Nyaaah.
Your posts make me hard.come on, post again, I'm almost there....uh-oh, put on your rain suit, it's gonna get wet!
You didn't need to include this part. It was pretentious and makes you look bad - almost as bad as using the fictious word 'retardedness'.Not much of what you wrote about other players' actions bothers me. I can ignore it. Have you been busting out early a lot lately?
You might want to work on using actual words while correcting another person's use of a fictitious word. :club: