I'll catch another FT some time here soon... Cashing every night in these things now. If it weren't for the bad beats I'd win everyone one! :PBut seriously... past two nights, KK loses to 83 all in preflop. Q10 loses to KK when I flop 2 pair and get it all in. AA loses to AdQd all in preflop when guy gets 4 freakin diamonds on the board. Then in this tourney I go all in with AQ preflop against JJ... first card out on the flop is A second card out is the J. Game over baby!

I'll catch another FT some time here soon... Cashing every night in these things now. If it weren't for the bad beats I'd win everyone one! :PBut seriously... past two nights, KK loses to 83 all in preflop. Q10 loses to KK when I flop 2 pair and get it all in. AA loses to AdQd all in preflop when guy gets 4 freakin diamonds on the board. Then in this tourney I go all in with AQ preflop against JJ... first card out on the flop is A second card out is the J. Game over baby!
did you see how i went out...donktastically i couldn't suck out a third time.I am quite proud of the AT handBut alas it wasn't ment to be...it was nice cashing though, esspecially when just after the bubble i had an m of 3
BBFIDTS, jk :club: Good run!