Giving Fcp A Try

I've decided to deposit a few dollars on full contact poker's poker room for the first timeAny of you dudes down for a late night sit n go or something
Ship me a dollar on FCP and I can do things you've never even imagined. Dirty, nasty things.No, seriously, I want to get started there, let's do it.
I think I read in this forum that FCP has a bad (one of the worst) poker games online. Not sure why they said that, but it did prevent me from depositing here.
I think someone, somewhere said FCP wasn't any good, but didn't say why. Well with that convincing arguement I understand. Buyer beware.

I have to say I'm not really a fan of the software. I mean simple things like when you click wait for BB and then you get passed without it asking you if you want to post??? Whats up with that?? And 5 person tables with $1-$1 blinds?? Why not 6 handed like all the other sites that have short handed games?This is more of a generalisation than a moan. I'm happy where I'm playing and I'm sure many people love the FCP software. GG to all.