I Don't Know How To

I'm sure this isn't too complicated or anything... but is there any kind of free way to get every single hand you've ever played on pokerstars and put it in some program to determine stuff likeA. How often you win with AA, or any certain starting handB. How often you actually win in coin flip situationsC. Stuff like that

i cant even get a semi-honest/serious responsethis site is a joke
i think pokertracker.com was the serious response amidst the others.sorry for choosing your thread to be bored and act like a jackass. i do it rarely.welcome to FCP! :club:
I'm sure this isn't too complicated or anything... but is there any kind of free way to get every single hand you've ever played on pokerstars and put it in some program to determine stuff likeA. How often you win with AA, or any certain starting handB. How often you actually win in coin flip situationsC. Stuff like that
Any good poker book will give you those numbers. Answers to A and B vary depending upon how many hands you are against and which ones. I believe cardplayer.com has a free calculator that you can use. Just plug in the numbers.