what's the best place to find drunk players online? not that you can always tell but mofos can give it away. like them 3 am playas who NEVER FOLD. cha-ching. i guess they're at party, but where else? and how do you know you got a drunk fishy on the line? anyone? anyone? bueller?

Just go to Party Poker at anytime of the day. They might not be drunk, but they sure play like they are.

The loosest players seem to show up right around 8:00pm ET on Party. I've played in 5-table SnG's with 15 players gone in the first 15 minutes, and STT's where I've been headsup on level 3. I'm not saying that it happens all the time, but it happens most often between 8-9pm ET.If I'm playing between 8-9pm and I get pocket Aces/Kings really early in a tourney ($10+1 or lower), I'm likely to push, because about 50% of the time, I'll get a caller. Chatting something like "Party sucks!" or "This is stupid" preflop may help. Of course if you only pick up the 60 chips from the blinds, you're likely to get called an idiot.

Seems to be the later the more drunks, and obviously on weekend nights. Something about getting home from the bars or a party and wanting to do something before going to bed. I've seen them pretty late on FullTilt, like 2-3 am, so guessing that's about when the bars let out in their area.

Seems to be the later the more drunks, and obviously on weekend nights. Something about getting home from the bars or a party and wanting to do something before going to bed. I've seen them pretty late on FullTilt, like 2-3 am, so guessing that's about when the bars let out in their area.
2-3 AM is pretty standard for bar closings
2-3 AM is pretty standard for bar closings
Yeah, I'm pretty aware of that. I went to SIU too. All the bars on the strip closed at 1:30. Could always hit Diamonds (or whatever it's called now) for a late night though. My point was...depending on where people are playing, the bars would be closing at a different time for where you are playing. (ie: if you are on the west coast, the drunks might start rolling in a few hours earlier than if you are on the east coast).Go Salukis!