My 100th Post......

i have around 450 posts and i've been around for a long long time. more than a year and a half. i wonder if i have gained any reputation as a forum contributor. have i made any fans? any enemies? if anyone has any insight into who i am as a poster, and how i personally impact the FCP community, please let me know. if i am just some nobody to you, perhaps i should just off myself now.

So you have alot to contribute about poker yet 70 percent is geared towards General. I know mine is higher but im just leisurely enjoying. Lets not get all cocky because we spend so much time online that we make 19 posts a day. I don't have anything to argue other than say 30/30/30 and that is all.

Lets not get all cocky because we spend so much time online that we make 19 posts a day.
I didn't get all cocky you twit. You commented about me first. I'm so sorry that your 9 to 5 job sucks and you have a DICK head boss and you can't get laid. I am also so sorry that because I work at home playing poker that I can put up a bunch of posts because I have the time to do so, and you do not. Boo hoo. I have the time to spend online because I am playing poker on line.
So you have alot to contribute about poker yet 70 percent is geared towards General.
So I guess in the "general" section no one hear talks about poker right? You moron, go find something better to flame me with. You're pathetic.
I don't have anything to argue other than say 30/30/30 and that is all.
Then don't bring shit up if you don't want to argue you pussy. You are the dumbest person here.
Don't worry, I am coming for you Zach. I will be there soon!
that's what most of us fear.
I PWN this thread...and hardly any of you know who i am.
you must +1 a lot of threads, huh ? on a less serious note, I bet we have crossed paths on < 50 threads, lol.
so Corporation has over 500 posts in less than a month?!?!? I mean there is nothing wrong with this i guess but that is a bit excessive don't ya think?
that pace is outrageous.