Tony G Poker Room

Whats up all. Just curious if anyone had played here? I was browsing around and noticed that they had a 200% bonus on up to $650Thought about giving it a try but wanted to see if anyone had any bad experiences here or not.peace

Whats up all. Just curious if anyone had played here? I was browsing around and noticed that they had a 200% bonus on up to $650Thought about giving it a try but wanted to see if anyone had any bad experiences here or not.peace
LOL, is this some new, intelligent way of spam? Or are you serious?
I tried www.tonygpokerroom.com and it did not work. My guess is they are not a good company.
Its actually tonygpoker.comIm trying to sign up now to check out the interface, but havin a prob so I don't know.Thanks

Ok smartass , Actually the download was fine, everythings fine, just waiting to get an activation email. Usually those come pretty quick so I figure there is some sort of problem.

I actually just downloaded the tonygpoker software. Generous bonus money but I have not yet checked out the conditions. Looks kind of interesting and the graphics are pretty cool. Clearly they are making the site attractive, to attract players :D but the jury is out until I play there for a while.Competition: it can be a great thing for poker players. :club:

I have to say, I love reading Tony G's blog simply because as much of a nice guy he is away from the tables(and overall, people say he's a nice guy) he's so crazy competitive and it shows in his blog. Almost everytime he talks about his poker playing, it's a lot about how he knocked out this person and that person.

Although this bonus clears at 5x points, unless you play 3/6 or higher, it will effectively clear at 10x or 20x raked hands, depending on the limits that you play. 2/4 should also clear relatively quickly.Rake Points earned$0.00 - $0.49 0.00$0.50 - $0.99 0.25$1.00 - $1.99 0.50$2.00 - $2.99 0.75$3.00 1.00The bonus clears in increments of $1, which I guess is nice. This really won't have too much of an impact at all though.

lolQ:Does TonyGPoker have a code of conduct?A:Yes. All players are expected to behave as good poker citizens and treat all others with respect.

TonyG Poker full reviewFirst impressionTonyG Poker is a new online poker room and there are lots of things for the players: Great bonuses, impressive software and crowdy tournaments, lots of prizes and promotions along with great atmosphere at the tables... Tony G Poker actually has a huge potential if it manages to accumulate enough player traffic.Player trafficAs TonyG Poker is still a new online poker room, traffic is not high. However, great TonyG Poker bonuses, easy money and promotions should attract lots of new players in the nearest future.Features in detailTonyG Poker features all the standard software features plus a few exclusive ones, which include Seat Choice, which enables a player to choose his/her own favourite seat at the table, Speed Poker, which introduces a wholly new online poker concept, and Currency Exchange - an advanced currency exchange system which enables its users to view and exchange their money to whatever currency they please.SoftwareTonyG Poker uses slightly improved Mansion Poker software, which is one of the best pieces of software we've ever seen. The graphics are very colourful and smooth, the client has several unique features, and the software itself is very fast and reliable.SupportTonyGPoker has employed some of the best support staff around, which is not only very numerous, but also extremely knowledgeable on their topic, although you may only contact them via email.SecurityShould be high, as Tony G is a well-known professional poker player.BankingBanking at TonyG Poker is available via VISA, MasterCard, FirePay, NETeller, MoneyBookers, EcoCard Wire Transfer and Bank Draft.SummaryOverall, TonyG Poker is is certainly a very promising online poker room, and it is just a question of time when it reaches one of the top places in the online poker market.TonyG Poker rating: 4