Who's The Best Young Player (<24)

Madsen for sure. They have won the same amount and Madsen only played for about a month and a half, instead of a whole year.
That is true, but doesn't it bring up the age old poker question of how you measure success? "Anyone can be successful in the short term (one hand, one tournament, one month), but can they be successful over the long haul?" I'm not saying Madsen isn't great, and I'm not saying he won't be successful over the rest of his "fiscal year" until next year's WSOP, but he'd have to cash and cash well a number of times to match Shorr's consistency. If we only went on money won, Jamie Gold would be the greatest tournament player in history...and that just ain't true.
And of course, since he's cocky he can't be a great player, right?
And of course, because that's what I said right? I never said his skill level had anything to do with his being cocky, infact, you can even scroll up and reread, then realize you're dumb! :D I just said he was cocky...Ok bud. :club:
And of course, because that's what I said right? I never said his skill level had anything to do with his being cocky, infact, you can even scroll up and reread, then realize you're dumb! :D I just said he was cocky...Ok bud. :club:
I did reread, and it said the exact same thing it said the first time. You asked the guy "sw? right?" which means "you're kidding, right?" He was saying that Schulman should be included in the argument. You asked him if he was kidding. That means you don't think he should be included in the discussion, thus meaning you don't think he's good.Fucking idiot.
That means you don't think he should be included in the discussion, thus meaning you don't think he's good.Fucking idiot.
No, it doesn't mean that at all. I was asking if the guy was serious or not. I didn't say that I didn't think he was a good player, I was asking if he was serious to say that Nick Schulman was in the runnings, that is all. It doesn't mean that I don't think he is as good as them, and again I didn't say he wasn't good. You are too good. :club:fucking idiot

this argument is pretty stupid.....everyone knows cash games are the real sign of the best players.....and the only young players who play high limit poker are Dags, Schulman and Cassidy.jeff madsen does good inthe world series and doesnt play cash games and all of a sudden he's the best young player? thats pretty ridiculous...im not even really sure who shannon shore is...but i guess he's done ok in some non tv tournaments.... Watch dags tear up full tilt every night in 1000-2000 and 200-400 pot limit omaha and the fact he's been on tv more than any of these guys...and it doesnt seem close as to who the best young player is....As i said...the only ones who should even be considered are dagostino, schulman and cassidy

I think it'd be pretty unfair for people to decide based on the fact that no one has really seen either of them play. (except shannon on the Aussie millions, but thats not really enough)I played a sit n go in LA with shorr and he was real good, but then again, how much can u judge someone's play from a sit n go? I would lean more towards Shannon because of the fact that he's been proving himself for a while already, online and overseas live, when he was finally able to play in the states he crushed. Jeff Madsen didnt even have a bankroll before the Series from what I've heard. Both of their results are insanely impressive though so they're obv both great.
How did Madsen pay for the events before he won? Money from parents I guess?
How did Madsen pay for the events before he won? Money from parents I guess?
He cashed in his college fund according to reports. I consider him a fucktard for doing something like that.I'd say Ozzy87 is the best under 20 yr. old player. I'd go as far as the best under...........however old Dags or Cassidy are.