Prahlad Friedman.........

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go prahlad...lisandro was out of line
How you figure? Friedman called him a fucking thief for all the world to hear. Friedman was being a mega asshole.*L*T*
I dont think it is nice to tell someone your going to kill them either.
good point tupaceh, Prahlad should have dropped it or asked them to review the tape.Calling Lasandro(sp) a thief was waaaaaaaaaaaaay out of line.

all i know is if someone called me a robber, that is NOT how i would react. i mean jesus what a little *****, i would be embarassed to watch this episode if i was jeffrey lisandro.

all i know is if someone called me a robber, that is NOT how i would react. i mean jesus what a little *****, i would be embarassed to watch this episode if i was jeffrey lisandro.
Wait, standing up and having to be restrained from "knocking a guys teeth out" makes someone a little bitch?I personally hate when people accuse me of something I didn't do.In poker, the worst thing someone can call you is a theif or a cheat.He did so on national TV.Lassandro was rightfully pissed in the first place, the more Prahlad said it the more rightfully pissed he got.Besides, P-dogs rap is fucking ghey, and he'd still be a dumbass even if he we in the right.

at first i thought prahlad was right because lisandro was trying not to talk about it. Prahlad should have dropped it but lisandro should not have threatened him. i wasn't surprised that lisandro was telling the truth becuase he is a pro but was surpised how he almost beat him up

Im not saying prahalad did nothing, I would be ready to beat him up too, but you shouldn't tell someone your going to kill him.
They COULD have looked at the tape in 20 seconds. This was hyped up for the TV impact.
exactly, the PPT did it for a ruling over where the button was supposed to be at Foxwoods. Why, because they don't want people exploding to the point of violence......unless its idiots in the side games.
It's even funnier because the guy who supposedly got screwed (Dustin Holmes) according to Prahlad didn't even care...Prahlad should have stayed out of it, he had nothing to do with it.
The funny part is Holmes was the culprit to begin with.

I think Friedman was a genius. He extracted tons of chips of Lisandro while he tilted. Truth be know Prahlad knew the whole time he was wrong and was just tilting Jeffrey.