Prahald Vs. Lisandro

Are you guys kidding me??I'd beat him over the head with my computer monitor and uses my dual-mouses like swords. This is no contest!Oh and he was wrong about the chip, I saw him edit the video footage during a break, but thats not till next week

Hey...I am a big fan of Spirit Rock...but he was a total assclown in what he did.When you play poker for a living, the worst thing you can have happen to you is have somebody say that you are a thief or a cheat.Since this was a tourney...The Rock basically accused Lisandro of BOTH. WAY OUT OF LINE.

Hey...I am a big fan of Spirit Rock...but he was a total assclown in what he did.When you play poker for a living, the worst thing you can have happen to you is have somebody say that you are a thief or a cheat.Since this was a tourney...The Rock basically accused Lisandro of BOTH. WAY OUT OF LINE.
QFT
I honestly don't think Prahlad even fully understood the ramifcations of what he said. I could be wrong, but that's the way he seemed.
Are you guys kidding me??I'd beat him over the head with my computer monitor and uses my dual-mouses like swords. This is no contest!Oh and he was wrong about the chip, I saw him edit the video footage during a break, but thats not till next week
Friedman It was wrong to acuse him about it but, it made for some good T.V. Bro.He was ready to kill you bro damn I thought he was gonna cry!Your a good poker player, but you should have just left it be if your were right or not. Take Care man L8r.
Friedman It was wrong to acuse him about it but, it made for some good T.V. Bro.He was ready to kill you bro damn I thought he was gonna cry!Your a good poker player, but you should have just left it be if your were right or not. Take Care man L8r.
wow :club:
We also have Jaime Gold, Clint Eastwood, The Ghost of Christmas past AND Benito Mussolini post in these forums.Enjoy.We have everybody on here.