Which Is More Fun?

Which is a bigger rush?1) Flopping the absolute nuts in a NL Hold'em cash game with lots of pre-flop action and two players raise in front of youor2) Hitting a 4 iron over water from 190 yards to less than a foot and tapping in your birdieYou decide. I pick the 4 iron -- especially if there is a gallery and it gets me a skin. Burgerman

Which is a bigger rush?1) Flopping the absolute nuts in a NL Hold'em cash game with lots of pre-flop action and two players raise in front of youor2) Hitting a 4 iron over water from 190 yards to less than a foot and tapping in your birdieYou decide. I pick the 4 iron -- especially if there is a gallery and it gets me a skin. Burgerman
The NUTZ! Ive hit way to many 4-irons stiff. I hardly ever flop the nuts.

Yeah, make it 205 (the distance I hit my 4-iron when it's flush) and I'm totally there. The thing is just flopping the nuts and having people bet it for you isn't that satisfying, because you didn't do it anything except get lucky. Now, if you change it to making a sick call of an all-in where all you can beat is a bluff just because you have a good read, and it turns out to be right, that would probably be more satisfying. Making good reads is what really gets me off playing NL cash games.Of course, if I'm having a really good round already and the stiff iron's going to help me shoot a really good number, it might swing back the other way. The small variables involved are key.

I'd definitely pick the NUTS.Until you see you're up against a set and the board pairs on the river... that feels a lot like 4 putting when you were putting for birdie, receiving a double bogey and making you feel like you hate everything.The glass is half empty, damn it!

I was in a tournament a month ago. 10 4 in the big blind 4 people limp in.flop 10 10 10i check, all 4 people go all in.needless to say i won and collected my $4500.if anyone cares the other hands were AQ, 55, 66, 88anyhow i like flopping the nuts, and i dont play much golf.

Id take the 4 iron...But would really like the detail on what heppens on the turn and river and how much u milk em for.
I was in a tournament a month ago. 10 4 in the big blind 4 people limp in.flop 10 10 10i check, all 4 people go all in.needless to say i won and collected my $4500.if anyone cares the other hands were AQ, 55, 66, 88anyhow i like flopping the nuts, and i dont play much golf.
even if AQ was the first to act and 88 the last..how the heck did they get it all in ...lol..

Insufficient information.As just an accomplishment I take the golf shot.However, in the context you wrote it there's seems to be money won in poker and nothing in the golf. In this case I take the poker hand because I like cash. :club: If the golf has equal or more cash then I go back to the golf shot.